I am disappointed- passion is missing

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know you guys are loving this track and I am also liking it. But i think there is something missing.
And that is passion.

Now Shravan and Sachi seems to be too friendly with each other. They are behaving more like two friends and not as husband-wife.
Even when Shravan was not in love with Saachi , there was some passion there - passion of Shravan to get rid of Sachi  and passion of Sachi to win Shravan's love.
But now it is sort of too easygoing and seems likes a teenage romanctic story like "High school Musical"

That is why despite all the "friendly " hugs and caresses and the witty dialogues I am missing something .

It is not that they have to show all those close scenes like naval kissing or intimate necking but the passion should be there in the eyes  and the way the dialogue is delivered .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya Sunaina..I like your Points..But Their passionate comesAfter Their Suhaag Raat Only...😉

After Suhaag Raat U can See the New Glow in the Faces of Boy or Girl...And The Way They React to Each other and the things they do..Will Make A Large Difference......😆

But U know As Chitra and Anu said Cvs think that Suhag Ratt Over then it will make Loss of intrest of the viewers....But What i feel is After Suhag Raat Only we can see New SaaVan which will make us to feel more passionate ....😉
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yep.... even I was wondering abt that.... but i thought the cvs want  to let them enjoy the prize , have some fun and later bring some seriousness , with it some passion and consummation of their marriage
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sunaina02

I know you guys are loving this track and I am also liking it. But i think there is something missing.

And that is passion.

Now Shravan and Sachi seems to be too friendly with each other. They are behaving more like two friends and not as husband-wife.
Even when Shravan was not in love with Saachi , there was some passion there - passion of Shravan to get rid of Sachi  and passion of Sachi to win Shravan's love.
But now it is sort of too easygoing and seems likes a teenage romanctic story like "High school Musical"

That is why despite all the "friendly " hugs and caresses and the witty dialogues I am missing something .

It is not that they have to show all those close scenes like naval kissing or intimate necking but the passion should be there in the eyes  and the way the dialogue is delivered .

Sunaina.....your experience on romance and passion is too good.....Please write some script for movie or show I will love to watch......
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sunaina.. i agree with you. but i think they are taking things slowly..

i mean, sine they hav confessd their love, they are not close to each other physically.. so we cant expect the passion immediately after the union.. rright now, they are enjoying their freedom n togetherness... the passion part may come after they hire a room in hotel ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜³

it is only 2days since this track started.. lets wait..
Edited by sangeeta9 - 13 years ago
kchitra77 thumbnail

yea its still like the puppy love what they r showing...........infact when he confessed his love n taken the saath phere they were about to consummate, after going thru so much n despite being hubby n wife how long they r gonna be just friend like....as Anu said in another post y shud the CVs think that consummation is the end...b4 that they have to cross so many hurdles n keep proving to the viewers that they r so in love. Physical relationship is a part n parcel of a married life and its not the end of two people uniting but its the opposite...the beginning of many things to come!!

I think Su probably thats why they take a hotel room but its goes wrong for our poor Savan as always.........we shud see today's episode to know if that is what their intention. As u say passion is defntly missing .....the stares, the awareness and wanting.....they can atleast try to show these things........after all AB r extremely good actors!!
sunaina02 thumbnail
Sangeeta - you are not understanding my point.

I am expreienced enough to know when the passion advents in real life.

What I mean here is :

Let us suppose when shravan was caressing sachi's face, he was doing it very lovingly but they could have shown a flicker of desire in his eyes at the end , a demanding touch of hand  on Sachis hair, they could zoom on Sachis lips for two seconds

and then come back to what they were showing .

SRK does this switching from passion to easy love and vice-versa  in a very expert way and thats why he is considered the King of romance.

Barun can do it too I know as there were scenes like that before . But yesterday it was missing
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree Su.  The romance is their but it's a little too cordial for my taste.

He hasn't tried to kiss her once in the last two days*.  He hasn't been with her in the last 30 days.  The last time Shravan and Saachi were together (without having to hide it), they were in the throws of intimacy.  I don't get why he isn't all over her and her him.  During the song yesterday, I was thinking Shravan why are you answering na re baba na?  You should be saying 'heck yeah'.

All this aside, I am liking the new track and am waiting for them to have their fill of teenage frivolity.  When that ends, they will have to get down to the fun business of be married.

* - and I don't mean those kisses on the forehead.  I mean on the lips.
Edited by momma1128 - 13 years ago
kchitra77 thumbnail
oh gr8 Anu...to the point...n plainly said. Even in today's episode they both acted as if they cannot really understand what that fellow was pointing out n they were shying away from seeing hot scenes on TV......thats really unnatural. Two people who r married n so in love n never touched each other.......they shud have been all over each other just as the door of their room closed.......they need not show all these but thats how it will be.....
sunaina02 thumbnail
My only conclusion:

BHPH have been reprimanded severely by the channel to show excessive close scenes at 8:30 slot - so they are changing this to teenage love story

I am severely disappointed . After the so unique morning after scnene in the previous honeymoon - i expected more from them .

Prataap tum aur tumhara kitaab kahan ho?
Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago