Dill Mill Gaye

||~*Zor Ka Jhatka to be a daily*~||

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

The buzz is that Imagine's Zor Ka Jhatka will be a daily at the 10-11 PM slot, which means that Bandini will be closed down and Rakt Sambandh will apparently get a new time slot..

Imagine's new show 'Zor Ka Jhatka', which will mark the comeback of Shah Rukh Khan as host on television will most probably have a daily format, and is slated to launch on February 1st. 

The show which is produced by Endemol India will have a format similar to Fear Factor and will be a daily from Monday to Thursday. This means that the already packed prime time slot of Imagine has to be made free!! 

We hear that Zor Ka Jhatka will take the time slot of 10-11 PM, which indicates that Rakt Sambandh and Bandini, the two fiction shows that air presently at the 10-11 PM slot are bound to undergo changes.. 

Our source states, "Bandini which has had a long run will surely end by January end. Rakt Sambandh which is produced by UTV is doing really well at the TRP chart and has a rating of 1+ which is very good. The channel will definitely not end Rakt Sambandh, but the show will get a change in time slot. Since their shows placed at the 9-10 PM slot, Gunahon Ka Devta and Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo are doing extremely well, these two shows will not be touched. Talks are on for the opening of some early evening slots between 7-8 PM. However, the new slot for Rakt Sambandh has not been decided upon as there are few more weeks to go for the launch announcement of Zor Ka Jhatka". 

Sandiip Sikcand, Senior Creative Director, Balaji Telefilms remained clueless about the possible closure of Bandini and said, "I do not know anything about it. I think it is better for you to speak to the channel". 

None of the actors who are part of Rakt Sambandh were aware of this new development with regards to the new time slot. 

We sent a text message to Deepak Dhar, Country Head, Endemol India to confirm about Zor Ka Jhatka being a daily, but we got no revert from his side. 

However, Nikhil Madhok, Head Marketing and Communincations, Imagine told us, "Zor Ka Jhatka will launch on February 1st. We will soon announce the time slot for the show". 

Our source confirms that Zor Ka Jhatka will air between 10-11 PM on a daily slot, which meansRakt Sambandh will either be pushed to an early evening slot or late night slot. Bandini will be going off air in January end.. 

Guess it is always better to get a daily dose of SRK on television, what say folks? 

Cant wait for Jennifer to be back on screen!

My princess we miss you😭😭

Love
Mayu<3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ah yes Mayuri Absolutely  We miss Jen so much !
If it werent for her Argentina pics that keep floating in thankfully, we'd be so lost

Ah she's gonna be in this fun show
And we'll see her daily Wohoooo :-)
And SRK hosting- he's gonna be fun !

tfs !
-Mayu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: caprigurl

Ah yes Mayuri Absolutely  We miss Jen so much !
If it werent for her Argentina pics that keep floating in thankfully, we'd be so lost

Ah she's gonna be in this fun show
And we'll see her daily Wohoooo :-)
And SRK hosting- he's gonna be fun !

tfs !

Heeyyyaaaaaaaaa🤗

I know how much we all mis Jen😭

Her Argentina pics were our life saver when we didnt get to see her....i miss her as riddhima😭

Yesssssss.....we get to see her daily😳😳

Thanks for the reply!

Love
Mayu<3

Aww Mayu Miss Princess so much man....................😭😭
Am so happy she is back with a bang.................
Will get to see her daily now...........😳☺️
pinkss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnax alot 4 da artile dear...cant wait 2 c Jenny back.....miss her soo much :((
-Mayu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

Aww Mayu Miss Princess so much man....................😭😭
Am so happy she is back with a bang.................
Will get to see her daily now...........😳☺️

Pumpkuuuuuuuu😳

Yes she is back and that too with a bang!🥳🥳

We get to see her daily and also i am sure we will jump in excitement.....JW FC will no longer be a bhoot bangla😆😆

Love
Mayu<3
-Mayu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkss

Thnax alot 4 da artile dear...cant wait 2 c Jenny back.....miss her soo much :((

Awwwwwwwww😳

Pinks....you welcome sweety😃

Miss her loads😭

she is back

Love
Mayu<3
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Cant wait to see Jen back onscreen! <3
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
missed her loadsssssss 😭
but am happy will JJ everyday nw😳
Oh god I miss Jenny so much but now we might get to see her everyday. Yay!