India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

RE - ENTER TARA AND RANBIR

fifi1234 Newbie
fifi1234
fifi1234

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Shravan knows Tara from College... Right ?

Shravan knows Ranbir from college too....

So that means Tara and Ranbir must know each other...... !

Shravan and Sanchi have their fun  make their mistakes.... Get responsible... become very successful and are accepted back home / or make a home for themselves !

Ranbir and Tara run into each other and  exchange how they have both been upset by Shravan.

We all know Tara is a psycho.... Her possesiveness , her nastiness, her demanding and inconsiderate  manner  all proves this.

Ranbir is consumed with hate for Shravan and has this desire to get back at him....

So Ranbir and Tara devise a plan to get back into their lives and break Shravan and Sanchi up..
Tara convinces ranbir to help her kidnap Sanchi , while she becomes friendly with Shravan....Shravan tries his hardest to convince Sanchi there is nothing between him and Tara..and ends up giving up everthing just to look for Sanchi after she is kidnapped....

When they are fianally toegather and find each other ...etc , they discover Sanchi is pregnant !!!

Then New Track.......... Does all this seem far fetched and silly...? Anyways its what I would like to see...  IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO SEE , SHRAVAN, TARA, SANCHI & RANBIR ALL TOEGATHER!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishrafan11

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

you seem to be highly inspired by Ekta Kapoor's soaps!!!!!.....Okay, well, am fine with your story being ''actually'' incorporated into the show, but the only problem is - the show will get closed down then. Pinch....But am sure you have a solution for that as well, nahi? Big smile

Edited by Shipra_S - 06 January 2011 at 10:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl2slumberqueen

fifi1234 Newbie
fifi1234
fifi1234

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Yep.... I am kind of inspired ...I did not belong to a forum before neither do I really comment very often.

But I really, really enjoy BHPH and I love how natural Ankita and Barun are in playing their roles.

I will think of something after they discover Sanchi's pregnancy.... I really will not want the show to end...... I think seen Shravan as a father is what  ALL BHPH fans would love to see !!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl2Shipra_Ssunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hi welcome to forum fif1234.
You have ekta-soap inspired ideas, albeit good ones.
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fifi1234

Shravan knows Tara from College... Right ?

Shravan knows Ranbir from college too....

So that means Tara and Ranbir must know each other...... !

Shravan and Sanchi have their fun  make their mistakes.... Get responsible... become very successful and are accepted back home / or make a home for themselves !

Ranbir and Tara run into each other and  exchange how they have both been upset by Shravan.

We all know Tara is a psycho.... Her possesiveness , her nastiness, her demanding and inconsiderate  manner  all proves this.

Ranbir is consumed with hate for Shravan and has this desire to get back at him....

So Ranbir and Tara devise a plan to get back into their lives and break Shravan and Sanchi up..
Tara convinces ranbir to help her kidnap Sanchi , while she becomes friendly with Shravan....Shravan tries his hardest to convince Sanchi there is nothing between him and Tara..and ends up giving up everthing just to look for Sanchi after she is kidnapped....

When they are fianally toegather and find each other ...etc , they discover Sanchi is pregnant !!!

Then New Track.......... Does all this seem far fetched and silly...? Anyways its what I would like to see...  IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO SEE , SHRAVAN, TARA, SANCHI & RANBIR ALL TOEGATHER!!!! 

that would be very interesting

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top