Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Homeless man with a golden voice lights up the web (Page 2)

surmai_shaam Senior Member
surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Ouch
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

this man's story was so interesting! never judge a book by it's cover b/c talent comes in all forms! Embarrassed one moment changed his whole life. we should never stop believing that we can change our life no matter how much sociologists argue that we can't! LOL
Yes,we should never loose hopeBig smile. People upload all kind stuff on youtube to become internet sensation. But you have to have the real talent to become a sensation. Talents like Susan Boyle and Ted Williams do get noticed even if the cover of the book is not so impressive.

surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beetaurus

What a voice!!!!!!!  His life has changed for ever.  What a story!!!!
Rags to riches story, I guess. Very impressive voice .
surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Yep thanks. Wonder how he managed to kick drugs it is almost impossible.
I am sure, We will hear details of  his life story in the coming days.
surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
 CNN: Homeless man, Ted Williams with golden voice hits jackpot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrBkxcztA_o

Edited by surmai_shaam - 06 January 2011 at 10:06pm
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Ah another homeless miracle singer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surmai_shaam

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surmai_shaam

Ouch
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

this man's story was so interesting! never judge a book by it's cover b/c talent comes in all forms! Embarrassed one moment changed his whole life. we should never stop believing that we can change our life no matter how much sociologists argue that we can't! LOL
Yes,we should never loose hopeBig smile. People upload all kind stuff on youtube to become internet sensation. But you have to have the real talent to become a sensation. Talents like Susan Boyle and Ted Williams do get noticed even if the cover of the book is not so impressive.

Yes, people really do appreciate talents like Ted Williams and Susan Boyle. It's good to see that people are becoming less narrow minded. 

surmai_shaam

AkhMastani Senior Member
AkhMastani
AkhMastani

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Big smilearey yaar if this homeless man has that great of a voice then why was he homeless to begin with?Tongue I'm sure he will go far now with his talent.Smile He will become the new sensation worldwideBig smile... I'm sure he will sing for Himesh and give Saregamapa higher TRP'sSmile.
Why did you even bother sharing this with us on the Singing Superstar forum?Big smile TongueWhy don't you try the Mussarrat and Ali Sher forum where everyone sings their praises?TongueSmileBig smile

LOL ok in all seriousness, it really shows that talent cannot be judged from just looking at someone's appearance. It may be a coincidence that this man is now coming out of this dreadful phase of his life after becoming a true believer in God...."Arey if God is so great then why didn't he give him this break 20 years ago"Tongue LOL now I'll stop.
lol god bless this man and other people that are genuinely trying to turn their lives around after years of drug and alcohol abuse.

surmai_shaam

surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AkhMastani

Big smile1.arey yaar if this homeless man has that great of a voice then why was he homeless to begin with?Tongue I'm sure he will go far now with his talent.Smile He will become the new sensation worldwideBig smile... I'm sure he will sing for Himesh and give Saregamapa higher TRP'sSmile.
Why did you even bother sharing this with us on the Singing Superstar forum?Big smile TongueWhy don't you try the Mussarrat and Ali Sher forum where everyone sings their praises?TongueSmileBig smile

LOL ok in all seriousness, it really shows that talent cannot be judged from just looking at someone's appearance. It may be a coincidence that this man is now coming out of this dreadful phase of his life after becoming a true believer in God...."Arey if God is so great then why didn't he give him this break 20 years ago"Tongue LOL now I'll stop.
lol god bless this man and other people that are genuinely trying to turn their lives around after years of drug and alcohol abuse.
Thanks AM ji .I guess  Life is not always saregamapa, some times it becomes saregamapi when that Patiala Peg gets involved. God bless all the people with/without  great talents who become hooked to all these drugs and alcohol.
Here is another video which answers some of the quesions about his life.

Mods, please move this topic to the relevant section. India forum is too big now. I generally come to this section only.

Edited by surmai_shaam - 08 January 2011 at 5:03am

Go to top