Bandini
Bandini

TB: Bandini to end? (Page 4)

santudi Groupbie
santudi
santudi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jamila1

Agree Hashbrown with all your valid points, similar to how I am feeling.

Seems Bandini will end once Megha and Vishal have been dealt with and Imagine decided to cut the 6month extension. 

Shame we did not get to see the tracks we all deserved from this love story and even more shame that the ignorant CVs & PH did not listen to the viewers but went and showed tracks the viewers would hate, reject and turn their backs on them.  16yr leap was foolish. 

Its not been confirmed yet by the Production House so lets just "wait and watch" D'oh

Angryi also agreed with you hashbrown .your all point are write. we all fan are feel same when we show cheat sence. i hat this ..................Angrytoday allso all family sences look cheat with baa and dm and dm with santu.
ep. was good but we are not happy to see bd.Cry

Edited by santudi - 06 January 2011 at 8:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...hashbrowniSakshianitarani

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
This is very unfair for all us Bandini fans.. we have waited, pleaded, and had nothing but high hopes of seeing changes being made with Bandini.. But what did we get?? a BIG FAT ZERO.. NOthing.. at all. Bandini just totally got ruined after 16 year leap with all those unwanted excessive characters... which did not make a bit of sense, finally after months of torture we were given a little hope of getting our old bandini/sanraj back when they introduced "mumbai track" But alas our hopes were again trashed.. By BD's .. I havent seen soo many BD's in any serial EVER.. not that i watched many, but from what i've seen this has been the worst WORST case of BD, its as if NO ONE.. from production house/channel owners cares a bit about THE BEST THING that has ever happened to them, they just sat and watched bandini being destroyed, and did NOTHING to make changes. Bandinians across the globe pleaded to make changes, even volunteered to help bring back bandini at the TOP, by giving ideas after ideas, BUT in the end we got nothing. Its clear IMAGINE/BT doesnt care about Bandini.. its just sad , and pathetic. TodaY'S Epi had me pushed to the edge with its cheap cut/paste scenes, a day we shud've had tears of happiness in our eyes to see Sanraj re-united with their fam, instead we had rage of anger steaming out of our ears/eyes.. THis is just the limit of carelessness. If boycotting bandini will b imagine's final decision then i would say with full confidence, its the day Imagine Channel will start suffering from lack of viewers. Bandini was/is the only reason Imagine got its fame...and boycotting it will be not only adios to Bandini but also to IMAGINE CHANNEL FOREVER ND EVER!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyan...Nahid...muttakinhashbrownsakshi_24ushmibishop22simlavidhiLuv-Shonitramsha_002anitaranipyar-ishk

ravti Newbie
ravti
ravti

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
i wish bandini was some other channel like zee or star plus it would be no1 serial and even aasiya would have got lot of exposure, and  there would be no fear of bandini going of air every now and than.ekta made a big mistake.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyan...Nahid...AyeshaRRbishop22simlavidhiramsha_002...RamonaG....pyar-ishk

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
why u members always blame imagine?????
hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

very well said @DmLovesSantu...i believe you are Samatha...am i right?
@rpmenon, where are u, radhi.....am i right?
i wrote down many names with their ids on a piece of paper once...lol..

BANDINI has been plagued by the constant use of body doubles.....i think IMAGINE cannot monitor each and every shot of each and every episode...they are a channel which is competing with other bigger channels...i think they have tried every thing possible to keep the show running because they know it is their best and most popular one. why would they slash off a show which they their selves always wanted to have, doesn't make sense to me...they intervened to cut off all the nonsensical tracks...they listen to a lot of audiences' demands, which nobody does...holding them responsible is not fair....

i think the main responsibility lies with Balaji telefilms...they are the producers...they are responsible for producing quality episodes, they can exert their will on the actors too,  to show on time and be there for the shoots...because after all, they are the paymasters....
IMAGINE can talk to the production house, but controlling the cast and crew of the show is balaji's job....and they are taking it too lightly....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyan...Nahid...simlavidhianitarani

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrinda2010

why u members always blame imagine?????

i agree. Imagine TV has to do something to get high TRPs. That is currently the only way and this a big chance for Imagine with Zor Ka jathka with SRK. So we should not blame Imagine TV.  But Imagine TV could start their time plot at 6pm? What do you guys trhink??
nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu! You seriously are my news channel LOL

I don't know if I am happy or sad with this news! I am going to miss the show if it ends because I actually started watching it again, but I think it has run its course! I will certainly miss the actors!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Thanks Tanu! You seriously are my news channel LOL

I don't know if I am happy or sad with this news! I am going to miss the show if it ends because I actually started watching it again, but I think it has run its course! I will certainly miss the actors!

You are rightWink . You cant really say if you are happy or not because on one side you think this show was crap (it is improving) but you will miss the actorsLOLLOLLOL

Go to top