India-Forums

Bandini
Bandini

TB: Bandini to end? (Page 3)

eli01 Senior Member
eli01
eli01

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
nothing is confirmed yet.....will just wait and see what PH houses will reply on this rumor...

@Hash hi first......
today was 501 episode of Bandini according to my calculations........
and Imagine updated his site about Bandini synopsis, just checked,  the last synopsis from them is :  Episode 498 (498)
       Aired on : 2011 - 01 - 03 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hashbrown

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Nahid...

Originally posted by ImagineTV

Originally posted by ...Nahid...

Its very sad to hear if it is true, I am a Bandini fan so its not good news for me.  The 16yr leap was too disasterous and know one wanted it nor did the PH listen.  The channel intervened too late.   I will take this as a rumor but Bandini has lasted 2years had a good run for a channel that only keeps its fiction for less than a year and for 1 and 1/2 years Bandini was No.1 show on Imagine from what I remember reading had the highest TRPS for a long period and in the top 50 shows consistantly, Megha track ruined the show but Mumbai track is good.  Bandini so far has been in MY OPINION the best show on IMAGINE TV and is subscribed all over the globe. 

What do you wanna say with  "subscribed all over the globe. " do you want to say that Imagine tv was not suscribed by poepleSmile? just askingSmile

I do not understand your question?
I do not live in India so all the viewers that are out of India who don't get it on their TV Satelite have to subscribe to the channel separately to view the channel which means we have to pay extra for additional channels, I have to pay additional as I dont get it free
Ermm

I live in uK. In Europe Imagine TV is the only Hindi Entertainemnt channel that is free-to-air this means that you can get for free. Imagine is the only channel in europe who is free to air
luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
nooooooooooooooooo
ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvrr

nooooooooooooooooo

This news is not final and so Bandini might not end or might.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24ushmi

luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImagineTV

Originally posted by luvrr

nooooooooooooooooo

This news is not final and so Bandini might not end or might.
hope so dear....
hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eli0103197

nothing is confirmed yet.....will just wait and see what PH houses will reply on this rumor...

@Hash hi first......
today was 501 episode of Bandini according to my calculations........
and Imagine updated his site about Bandini synopsis, just checked,  the last synopsis from them is :  Episode 498 (498)
       Aired on : 2011 - 01 - 03 

thanks dear eli... so it means the 500 episode mark is reached...i just trust that; your info will be more accurate...but for me nothing really significant happened to mark the day for which IMAGINE writes CAN"T WAIT....
it is the same continuation of cheat shots and no sanraj scene together...
baa's birthday was a happy occasion but it looked so fake to me when dm was just not shown in the office with the rest of the folks...baa and dm were shot separately....
santu and dm had a beautiful discussion in the office about baa's Bday, but again it was a cheat shot...
in her bday's flashback, santu was just inserted with the cut and paste theory...
and in the last scene of motiben and dm, the camera setting was so different that the cheat shot looked even more sloppy...
compared to this, i liked yesterday's scene where dm had a talk with sakaram, mainly because all the workers and guptaji were standing in the same frame with dm....it had such a huge impact...

i was watching some of the old videos of sanraj. i cannot tell u you what a pleasure they all were....
theirs was never an over the top romance....the scenes were just phenomenal...i saw the one when santu comes in to return the clothes and jewellery, and doesn't return the mangal sutar...dm is falling for her and his expressions are out of this world...another one, santu and suraj dhoti tying scene...
there have been countless...i am missing all that spark in the scenes these days.....
i fully know that whenever sanraj are in the same frame, it will lead to a chemistry and will delight all of us...mumbai track is not that bad, but the cast members presence at the same time is a must have in order to make it all work...
we had about a month of very less number of cheat shots and bdoubles, but they are back again...and they are really, really bothering me now...i cannot control that feeling...   

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyan...Nahid...Jamila1ushmibishop22simlavidhiiSakshianitaranipyar-ishk

Jamila1 Groupbie
Jamila1
Jamila1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Agree Hashbrown with all your valid points, similar to how I am feeling.

Seems Bandini will end once Megha and Vishal have been dealt with and Imagine decided to cut the 6month extension. 

Shame we did not get to see the tracks we all deserved from this love story and even more shame that the ignorant CVs & PH did not listen to the viewers but went and showed tracks the viewers would hate, reject and turn their backs on them.  16yr leap was foolish. 

Its not been confirmed yet by the Production House so lets just "wait and watch" D'oh

hashbrown

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hashbrown

i was watching some of the old videos of sanraj. i cannot tell u you what a pleasure they all were....
theirs was never an over the top romance....the scenes were just phenomenal...i saw the one when santu comes in to return the clothes and jewellery, and doesn't return the mangal sutar...dm is falling for her and his expressions are out of this world...another one, santu and suraj dhoti tying scene...
there have been countless...i am missing all that spark in the scenes these days.....

sakshi_24

Go to top