India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

prediction 4 coming epi!!!

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
hey abhiya fans i was jst thinking about what will happen in d coming episodes???? i think pia will become detective as we already know.....she will try to know abhay's truth...and after seeing 2day's sbs ...ABHAY PLZ DON'T TOUCH DAT SILVER GLASS.......but i think abhay is smart...he will do smethng dat his truth doesn't get revealed ...but he can't hide it for more time ...pia is also smart she'll try her best to find it out b'coz she loves him...plz pia don't do that abhay also loves u...and don't do smthng like dat abhay will be hurt...i am just waiting 4 d moment when she comes to know dat he is a VAMPIRE!!! what will be her reaction?? will they become a couple?? and will her love stay for him?? and will she tell everybody abt it?? 
what's ur opinion abt it ?? what ur prediction??

Edited by maaneet_devina - 06 January 2011 at 7:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hell.heavenlubslubsyPriyaThakurmeaw--sanchita--romaila

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyjass6LilitangelPriyaThakur

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
i guess there is nothing left to predict........it was mentioned in an article that Abhays's turth will be disclosed to Pia.....so get ready for some detective work from Pia and Abhays's smartness how he'll try avoiding her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95~Serendipity~

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
gd post. .n nyc pix. . .well m 2 cnfusd. .itna kuch hua bt pia is nt scard at al. .i mean she saw wolves,attackd by danish,n dn teasd by goons bt still shez doing detectivegiri. .i thnk she shud rest 4 sum daz. .gosh. .ok when she'll knw abhay being a vampire. .she'll faint first Embarrassed n dn start questng or jst run. .as an abhiya fan i want dm 2 b together. .bt in reality. .i dnt thnk a vampire n human cn b together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

i guess there is nothing left to predict........it was mentioned in an article that Abhays's turth will be disclosed to Pia.....so get ready for some detective work from Pia and Abhays's smartness how he'll try avoiding her.
yeah romaila u r right!! but after all they never do d thng we ever expect!! 

romaila

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

gd post. .n nyc pix. . .well m 2 cnfusd. .itna kuch hua bt pia is nt scard at al. .i mean she saw wolves,attackd by danish,n dn teasd by goons bt still shez doing detectivegiri. .i thnk she shud rest 4 sum daz. .gosh. .ok when she'll knw abhay being a vampire. .she'll faint first Embarrassed n dn start questng or jst run. .as an abhiya fan i want dm 2 b together. .bt in reality. .i dnt thnk a vampire n human cn b together
thx pratibha....yeah u r correct too!! a human and a vampire can never be 2gether!!! but after all it is a love story either pia will become a vampire too or abhay a human!!!but we shld wait 4 dat moment.....but abhiya fans want dem 2gether right??

Edited by maaneet_devina - 06 January 2011 at 7:35am
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
yup. .i want dm 2gether. .

~Serendipity~

hell.heaven Newbie
hell.heaven
hell.heaven

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
really awesome post! gud photos also..aww u r so correct i was thinking the same ..hope ur prediction comes to be true!!

~Serendipity~

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index