Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Modi brats (Page 2)

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Now i am confused, how did they manage two children? While the romantic couple hetal-chirag just have one? Ok may be h-c was gud at family planning. Whatever, koki's children were born at bad time. Kokila even spoiled gopi's lyf.

Very interesting point! Kokila might have changed after her kids were born. 

But I dont think there is any purpose in asking this questions and trying to understand these scenes. They just make up the story as they go on. The technic of exaggeration only works to a point. Then it works the other way. An angry and arrogant man can be a hero but not the one who uses his wife as a punch bag. He is just a plain bully. The same for Kokila - a strong-willed woman who stands up for herself is admirable but the one who obsesses over power is unbearable.  If they think that we will pity Gopi for Aham's actions, that ship has sailed a long back. Gopi's character is very irritating now! If is the protagonist of a #1 serial, I feel insulted at so many levels. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01Dhabu89loveanime

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Oh please hben, there are better serials on indian televisn.. Cant even understand how it became numero uno! The CVs must have bought the TRP with modi money. They seem to hav a lot to throw at each other

saina01Dhabu89.Verity.

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
The Modi's won't have much money left at the rate they are getting ready for Kinjal's shagun with all the fruits , sweets n shagun presents. 

saina01Dhabu89.Verity.

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

As per hinduism, money is considered to be goddess Laxmi. Today Ahem Modi threw money at his wife. Its like insulting the goddess along with his wife. Gopi is just a doormat to him. Kya yehi sanskaar diya hai koki apne bachon ko? On one hand Ahem is pure arrogant and on the other hand kinjal is just a wastrel. Again pathetic..
i agree he shouldn't have done this... but i think thats pure anger... and in front of someone whom he can pour out his anger is either Gopi or Kinjal ..Kinjal because she has put him into this situation facing ur ex ... and also p[arivaar ki izzat for which he is suffering till now..  
and i think we do take on liberty and break rules in our day to day life... and what he has done throwing money is out of anger not deliberately he do such stuff on regular basis... so is that mean he is not sanskari...i don't think so.. i think to follow your parents order is most a child can do... and Ahem has done that by marrying gopi and forgetting his own love... i know he don't like gOpi and want him to be out of his life since he has expected something from her a care for her mother and cooker incident must have taken all his hopes from her..
right now i am not judging what he has done with Gopi.. i know he was wrong but if so much happening in life of some one ,his anger in such form is obvious.. has Gopi ever gone against his anger i mean did she protest .. if she has done that he might be behaving differently towards her..he is not wrong that s what i believe..
Kinjal is for sure an idiot but again she has a reason to behave like this since she is madly in love with Umang... 
regarding kokila not giving importance to her husband... what a woman will feel if her husband not taking proper care of family and children..woman with self respect never want to take favours anyone from the house so her reaction is just ok with her husband...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01Dhabu89

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Oh please hben, there are better serials on indian televisn.. Cant even understand how it became numero uno! The CVs must have bought the TRP with modi money. They seem to hav a lot to throw at each other

@bold - there better be! 

@sam - The underlying impression the CVs want to give is that, Gopi is innocent, Kokila is like a jack-fruit - hard and thorny on the exterior but sweet inside, Aham - an angry, upset, headstrong man, Parag - a dreamy guy, Kinjal - a stupid girl foolishly in love and so on... These are very possible characters. the awful part is the story elements and plot devices used by the CVs to drive this point. Little padding is ok but gross exaggeration - it just drives the opposite point. 
Washing the laptop? treating like a servant? treating your spouse like a worm? 
This is what I cant stand. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01Dhabu89suk19.Verity.

durgeshwari Senior Member
durgeshwari
durgeshwari

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hey i too felt offended.Kokila who's so particular about rituals conducted during any festival failed to embibe values in her children.... paisa is lakshmi maa's gift for christ's sake!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Verity.

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I am glad Koki atleast considered Kinjal happiness, I was happy to see the mother in her. And Aham what a piece of work he is, I need to be reminded again that he is actually hero of the show. No way yaar I know he has no heart but even towards Kinjal his only concern seems to be running away from Anita, not that Kingal needs to be saved right now he has no thought for her future. I would have found his reaction to not liking Umang more realistic if he didn't suck up to him at the jewelery shop. Aham is truly a pathetic brother. I so wish Umang would be a nice guy just to bust Aham's bubble. Even though Aham would eventually be right it will be for all wrong reason that is even pathetic. 

.Verity.

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PujaThapar

Hey i too felt offended.Kokila who's so particular about rituals conducted during any festival failed to embibe values in her children.... paisa is lakshmi maa's gift for christ's sake!!

I want the writers to rewrite Koki's dialogues to state I taught my kids 'To lie, cheat and manipulate situations to get what you want. Don't fight for what you want the right way because trust me you both have no guts, you get that from your useless father, instead succumb to my wishes and blame others and torture them for it. No need to truly honor any relation as long as the world thinks you are good it is all that matters, life is a lie really you just have to keep that up. There is no real right and wrong, what I state is right, pretend like you agree with me and then once I turn my back do the opposite. Izzath is what others see, can you look yourself in the mirror is not important, self respect has no value in todays world as long as you can make others believe you are respectful you can make them dance to your tunes. Money is everything spend all your life trying to make it but no need to respect it after all it is just a piece of paper'. 

.Verity.

Go to top