Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As per hinduism, money is considered to be goddess Laxmi. Today Ahem Modi threw money at his wife. Its like insulting the goddess along with his wife. Gopi is just a doormat to him. Kya yehi sanskaar diya hai koki apne bachon ko? On one hand Ahem is pure arrogant and on the other hand kinjal is just a wastrel. Again pathetic..Edited by Jake-neil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My sentiments exactly!  Ahem and Kinjal need a fast course in manners and respect to another person other than self...
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes Jake! This is really getting very tedious! I am not sure who they are insulting - us or our beliefs!

I also feel that the CVs need to taught what the words like story, script, characterization and dialogues mean! Terrible!
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How selfish is kinjal shes all happy but she didnt think to straighten ahem and gopi misunderstand after all the things gopi did for her. Soon as it turned ok  she turned egoistic to rashi even though she deserved it.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

As per hinduism, money is considered to be goddess Laxmi. Today Ahem Modi threw money at his wife. Its like insulting the goddess along with his wife. Gopi is just a doormat to him. Kya yehi sanskaar diya hai koki apne bachon ko? On one hand Ahem is pure arrogant and on the other hand kinjal is just a wastrel. Again pathetic..

i hope he suffers because what he did today was disgusting😡
Rafeal. thumbnail
I think in a way all the three koki , ahem and kenjal are selfish. Its always "my izzat", "my past", "my love" for them. Relationship comes second. Did you see how koki treats parag? Same way ahem treats gopi.. Its genetic disorder, i think
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think koki forget she need him to produce the brats in the first place, it was terrible for her to sideline her own husband like that.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Now i am confused, how did they manage two children? While the romantic couple hetal-chirag just have one? Ok may be h-c was gud at family planning. Whatever, koki's children were born at bad time. Kokila even spoiled gopi's lyf.
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Now i am confused, how did they manage two children? While the romantic couple hetal-chirag just have one? Ok may be h-c was gud at family planning. Whatever, koki's children were born at bad time. Kokila even spoiled gopi's lyf.

Very interesting point! Kokila might have changed after her kids were born. 

But I dont think there is any purpose in asking this questions and trying to understand these scenes. They just make up the story as they go on. The technic of exaggeration only works to a point. Then it works the other way. An angry and arrogant man can be a hero but not the one who uses his wife as a punch bag. He is just a plain bully. The same for Kokila - a strong-willed woman who stands up for herself is admirable but the one who obsesses over power is unbearable.  If they think that we will pity Gopi for Aham's actions, that ship has sailed a long back. Gopi's character is very irritating now! If is the protagonist of a #1 serial, I feel insulted at so many levels. 
Rafeal. thumbnail
Oh please hben, there are better serials on indian televisn.. Cant even understand how it became numero uno! The CVs must have bought the TRP with modi money. They seem to hav a lot to throw at each other