Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ragz in bottom 3 again this week :-( (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

bt u knw...m lil assured tht toms episode toh pakka wnt be so disappointing............v wil get 2 c the father-daughter talk.........n finally get 2 hear ISHAAN...........uffffff.........hes gona open his mouth tom.....so m all for toms episode....LOL

see...this is better...u feel happy thinking abt tomr...
i totally forgot abt what happened today...nothing is going to change...
thinking of tomr...
the precap reminded me of the day suhana was telling she cannot live in this house...and now KK saying the same thing back....good..

and ishaan....pity yar..he did not even get a dialogue for past 2 days...but yes...rajini was right..he hasnt told his love also....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima..i totally agree...banging our heads is not going to help anything...the story is going to go as per the CVs....and we atleast know that confession is nearing...so its not bothering me...

i seriously dont know why iam not getting angry on todays episode...i seriously dont know...i know there was nothing today...still iam fine....

cool down yar...everything will be fine...

hehehee....shwetaa ur tooo good yaaa.....seriously.........i guess almost everybody wil b upset 2day....bt ur an exception..n tht is good....someone shud be der to cool everybody down...LOL...bt on a serious note....u really hv patience.....m getting upset bcz m being impatient......i knw cnt really do nething....jus being optimistic for tom....hehe.........

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
@garima...yes i do have patience...for SGP especially...dont know why...whatever happens i dont really think its boring or anything...dont know why again...

yes sometimes it does test ur patience like yesterdays dadaji-sona scene...but today...there was nothing but nothing was annoying for me...

be positive yar..and forgot what happened for the past few months...think abt whats going to happen...

Garima_04

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Garima_04

bt u knw...m lil assured tht toms episode toh pakka wnt be so disappointing............v wil get 2 c the father-daughter talk.........n finally get 2 hear ISHAAN...........uffffff.........hes gona open his mouth tom.....so m all for toms episode....LOL

see...this is better...u feel happy thinking abt tomr...
i totally forgot abt what happened today...nothing is going to change...
thinking of tomr...
the precap reminded me of the day suhana was telling she cannot live in this house...and now KK saying the same thing back....good..

and ishaan....pity yar..he did not even get a dialogue for past 2 days...but yes...rajini was right..he hasnt told his love also....

VERY WELL SAID YAAAA........SUHANA IS GONA PROVE HER WORDS WRONG TOM.....did u notice hw she ws assuring her dad tht shes happy here....shes got no problem...........my-my....is dis the same suhana...who didnt used 2 like the crowd ova here....she hd problems wid almost everything....n c her nw...........ClapClapClap...........shes changed a lot......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Some how SheW*Ha I wasnt dissapointed either as it doesnt matter now, its going to be over, when and how not bothered. Loved Suhana today, not a singlr dialogue but she looked so pretty when QUITE!!!! rare ocassion, Ishaan doesnt look nice when he is quite he should never be quite again after this as his quiteness and Suhana,s meaning less ranting has brought where they are today. I was surprised to know that R D and the lot knows that Ishaan never told Suhana that he loves het, dont they think its wierd as they dont know the ander ki baat???? Everybody acted well, music was awsome, cinematography was superb , so not a total waste.
As for you topic, I was fearing the WORST at least she is not eliminated, but if Nerav is going to choreograph like this then its bound to happen soon. Shame about Krishna, I thought Shekar should have gone or Daya, but I guess its the strong fan base they have got.

Garima_04

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
ofcourse she has changed a lot...and is loving the family and ishaan....
the convo will surely be great...
and finally confession....

Garima_04

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Some how SheW*Ha I wasnt dissapointed either as it doesnt matter now, its going to be over, when and how not bothered. Loved Suhana today, not a singlr dialogue but she looked so pretty when QUITE!!!! rare ocassion, Ishaan doesnt look nice when he is quite he should never be quite again after this as his quiteness and Suhana,s meaning less ranting has brought where they are today. I was surprised to know that R D and the lot knows that Ishaan never told Suhana that he loves het, dont they think its wierd as they dont know the ander ki baat???? Everybody acted well, music was awsome, cinematography was superb , so not a total waste.
As for you topic, I was fearing the WORST at least she is not eliminated, but if Nerav is going to choreograph like this then its bound to happen soon. Shame about Krishna, I thought Shekar should have gone or Daya, but I guess its the strong fan base they have got.

shekhar babu toh kud hi vote karwate honge ..............akhir itne paise wale joh haiWink

Garima_04

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

ofcourse she has changed a lot...and is loving the family and ishaan....
the convo will surely be great...
and finally confession....

AMEN.......seriously.....n u knw wat....after seeing ur optimism..........m ok nw........jus waiting for tom.......surely the CVs knw the trick 2 keep viewers glued 2 the serial...hehehe

Go to top