India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Why Viren would do this to NIVI

-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Hey people. My first post about the very interesting but dragged out track of Nivi's stalker. I know the suspects are a lot in the show and now basically every character except for Dada Sahib are shown to have a reason (however unreasonable) to be trying to scare Nivi and make her look mental. Of them all i find Viren to have the most believable reason...and this kind of act being more in tune with his characterization than anyone else's.

Why would he then be scaring Nivi like this? Well if you remember his entry into the show, she stood out because of his odd way of helping Nivi. Yes he beat the goons up and saved the damsel in distress like any other prince charming would. But then he left the damsel to bring her father to the hospital all by herself without any resources available to her. Later when she questions his good intentions he claims he had faith in her ability to do it on her own for someone she obviously cares so deeply for.

Meanwhile why the whole scare tactic. I believe that after the first night incident where Viren realized that he couldn't leave his bride alone for a night or day with his family at all because of the way they treat her... and Nivi's inability to do anything about it...he has devised a plan to get Nivi to stand up for herself. For which she first needs to build courage. Her core problem of being scared of everything and anything is what he is probably trying to get rid of in a very twisted way that only Viren is capable of thinking. Otherwise why would a guy who loves his wife so much (and i don't doubt that) leave her right after she is thought to have attempted suicide (at least thats what everyone believes).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaishana_83salekh1mittusinghZaykebazzAnanyaAnamikaSJain

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
well if this is done by viren just so that he can make nivi stronger then the plan is kinda backfiring, because nivi is being tagged as a crazy one!
and I don't think viren will go to this extent that he will swap the medications, he wouldn't want to risk his dada ji's life just to make nivi stronger!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1mittusinghgmann2010zarmeenopuviniRahm

karthik80 Goldie
karthik80
karthik80

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
i think if viren is behind all these, then he's doing to get nivi all for his own..
as we all know nivi is always immersed in house hold things, he needs her to get rid from it and be with him only.. well whenever nivi goes away from him for some other work, definitely some unusual things ll happen with her...
now as the family is not at all leaving nivi to do anything (because they think she is insane) she has no other go..
and may be his ultimate plan to get away from house and live alone with her as article states he loves her so much..
-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Well i give that i didn't watch this week's episodes before posting this. So i don't know what happened with Dada ji. It could be that Viren is possessive and wants all of Nivi's attention so he is going about it a weird way. But I don't think Viren needs to do this to get all her attention. The way he told her to stop kidding herself and that she'll relaize that she loves him when he is away... if he wants her to pay more attention to him, then i think he is perfectly capable of being direct and getting her to do what he wants. But to infuse courage into someone who has been hiding behind someone or the other all her life, you need to let that person face adversities alone.

but again i am not aware of what happened in the past two epis. So my assumptions might be completely off. But if you are to argue that he wouldn't risk his Dadaji's health to teach Nivi a lessson then he still wouldn't risk Dadaji's health just to get Nivi all to himself, would he.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
JC just yesterday the MP exchanged Dada ji's medications. from the hands it seemed like a male!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top