India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Update_6th January (Page 5)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, dkmystery. The episode seems to be hilarious and your update was equally hilarious..... 

Just reading your updates, I could imagine all those characters with all the expressions on each of their faces .. too good. Your side comments are also good. 

I was cracking up reading the update and giggling away.

I agree with some of you that Guddu has such a small screen presence, but those idiotic maamis are also required to make us giggle. Hopefully later his part will increase .. but like we use 'salt only to taste' in our food, it should be taken in limited quantity to enjoy the rest of the flavors Tongue So, his limited presence is good, because when he comes, his presences lasts until the next episode with his punchy fhultu-fhatak dialogues .. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

SweetArifa Senior Member
SweetArifa
SweetArifa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
i like Abhi, he and Runjun looks good together
gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 d update
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Thanks for the update, dkmystery. The episode seems to be hilarious and your update was equally hilarious..... 

Just reading your updates, I could imagine all those characters with all the expressions on each of their faces .. too good. Your side comments are also good. 

I agree with some of you that Guddu has such a small screen presence, but those idiotic maamis are also required to make us giggle. Hopefully later his part will increase .. but like we use 'salt only to taste' in our food, it should be taken in limited quantity to enjoy the rest of the flavors Tongue So, his limited presence is good, because when he comes, his presences lasts until the next episode with his punchy fhultu-fhatak dialogues .. LOL

I swear, I love ur comments! The effort I put in, seems worthwhile Smile

n yup I agree with what u say... right now, they r establishing  the character of the trio, and Guddu makes his presence felt in the even a sec that he is given! Clap and once he marries Runjhun, then I'm sure the complaints of his fans will disappear Smile

bee5

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Thanks all for the comments Hug
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dkmystery

n yup I agree with what u say... right now, they r establishing  the character of the trio, and Guddu makes his presence felt in the even a sec that he is given! Clap and once he marries Runjhun, then I'm sure the complaints of his fans will disappear Smile

LOL Big smileThanks to you too for liking my comments Smile

I know how difficult it is to write with all those emoticons. I just love ur emoticons. With those emoticons, it is not just the expressions on the characters, but I can imagine what you as a viewer is feeling as well.  That is also because the reactions you have watching a scene is exactly the reactions I have also just by reading your updates. I too think Abhi's scene and his 'pravachan' kind "teachers's day" dialogues are a big yawn ... LOL ..LOL

Thanks you so much for the hardwork you put in. Star

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dkmystery

LOL Big smileThanks to you too for liking my comments Smile

I know how difficult it is to write with all those emoticons. I just love ur emoticons. With those emoticons, it is not just the expressions on the characters, but I can imagine what you as a viewer is feeling as well.  That is also because the reactions you have watching a scene is exactly the reactions I have also just by reading your updates. I too think Abhi's scene and his 'pravachan' kind "teachers's day" dialogues are a big yawn ... LOL ..LOL

Thanks you so much for the hardwork you put in. Star

I too like reading updates where we can know tht a human has written it and it is nice to get insight in what the member feels in a particular scene and all of us enjoy it!
I'm so glad to know that u like it Big smile

Again thanks a ton for ur lovely comments! Really appreciate it Smile

bee5

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index