Posted: 13 years ago
Part 1: Amma hands over the 'potli' to Runjhun, who inquires as to what it is? Amma says, that it is her weakness and that Runjhun should drain it in the Ganga river. Runjhun accepts it and goes, while amma thinks it is like a bomb and that Runjhun's in-laws shouldn't get it at any cost and that she'll find out a way to talk to the priest about the missing kundali. Runjhun thinks it is some religious thing and then decides to keep it in a green bag.
Diamond is playing cricket in the room and breaks a glass bottle, he gets scared that his sis won't leave him now! 😆 He hurriedly covers his act and fakes study, Mahadevi comes in the room and goes mad as Diamond had swept the liquid with Maha's dress 😆 She shouts at him and calls her mom(Mittho), Maha complains about Diamon and then the loser boy blames Runjhun 😡
Mittho goes and starts yelling at Runjhun. Runjhun tries to explain, but Mittho doesn't listen to her and tells her to clean the utensils 😡 Runjhun is about to do the work but Amma stops her! 👏

Part 2: Amma reminds Runjhun that she is not supposed to do any work. Mittho goes and tells Maha to cook, she goes unwillingly 😆 Billo is warning her hubby that he will get to enter their room only when he brings her a maid 😆 He goes on, Billo Billo 😆 She shoos him and tells him to knead dough 😆 Billo teases Runjhun that she is resting 😡 Bantu tries to make tea for Runjhun, but she stops him, trying to enter the kitchen. Amma tells Rajju to ask his wife to make tea for him! Kalsanwali enters yelling at her hubby, saying that at her father's house they have one man to just cut potato and one to throw the skins 🤣 He replies, that even I'm thinking of bringing 2 men, one to cut u another to peel off ur skin 🤢 She is like 😕 😲 😡 (😆)
Amma is enjoying the scene 🤣 Kalsanwali's daughter enters saying she is hungry 😆 She replies, if u r hungry then go n eat ur father
🤣 Amma n Runjhun sitting, it is 1pm and food isn't ready! Amma sitting in her chair, Runjhun wanting to help and the kitchen is in mess 😆 (why can't Runjhun also enjoy this 😆)
Mittho is angry on Maha as she isn't able to cook food... Rajju watches the state of food and says he is on fast today
🤣
Bantu brings in a maid for Billo,  Vishnu comes in demanding food from Kalsanwali, she throws something back at him 😆 Billo is staring at the new maid, Vishnu asks him what he's doing, he says Billo told me to keep an eye on her 
🤣

Part 3: Runjhun again wants to go and help(😡 this girl seriously needs a guy in her life, then she won't want to rush in the kitchen every time 😆) Amma says that God gave her this wound so that she can rest! and if she wants to work then work for preparation of ur marriage! (Just when I was thinking no Abhi scene today, there he jumps in )
Amma is ecstatic to see him, she tells him that Abhi n Runjhun should prepare for the marriage and that he and Runjhun go for some shopping. She gives Runjhun some money and tells her to get whatever she wants. 😊  Runjhun and Abhi come out of the house and Guddu and frnds spot them. Abhi hires a rickshaw, Guddu calls out and signals the rickshaw man(must watch expression of Himmanshoo) , the man refuses to take Abhi n Runjhun
Guddu laughs and approaches the duo. He goes and stands on a rickshaw and tells his frnds, do u see, Shahjahan is going to shopping with his Anarkali(you fool, she is 'your' Anarkali 😡 😆) He tells his frnds to go and help them! They go and push around the people to make space for the two!
Abhi spots some bangles in a store and asks her which one she'd want. The shopkeeper tries to show them some but Guddu's frnd tells him to look at Guddu and say hello, the shopkeeper tells Abhi that all the bangles have been sold 😕 Guddu is enjoying, Abhi tells Runjhun not to mind all this. Guddu's frnd announces tht from now, no shopkeeper will sell anything to Runjhun and whoever dares will reach the Govt hospital!

Runjhun tells Abhi that they'll shop tomorrow! In the background, Guddu is all smiles. Guddu calls out to Abhi, o teacher's day 😆 He tells Runjhun that today he has banned the shopkeepers, tomorrow the water in the pipes to her home (one day this boy is gonna bring the whole world to her feet, I'm sure) He dares anyone to sell anything to her, he tells Abhi that Vishnu has to return 35,000 Rs to him and until he gets the money, Abhi  can't love this girl! 😆 Runjhun goes, Guddu keeps talking 'bout his money...
Kalsanwali reaches the store room and starts throwing things here and there 😆

Part 4: She tells the mamis that her father is gonna send a maid for her and she'll live in Runjhun's room with her 😲 😡  Kalsanwali is taking away the bag that has the kundali. Mittho thinks that she'll have to get friendly with Kalsanwali so that her maid would work for her too 😆 She tries to help Kalsanwali in moving the things 😆 Even Billo asks whether the maid will work for her too, Kalsanwali refuses that she'll work only for her 😆 Both mamis throw the things, try to talk her in but Kalsanwali goes away 😆 
Amma talks to someone on phone asksing to prepare a kundali(I think it'll be a false kundali with false info).. Runjhun comes and tells Amma how Guddu has told all shopkeepers to not sell anything to her Amma curses Vishnu n Guddu, she is worried tht coz of all this Abhi might refuse from marriage (yes yes yes 😆) Amma asks Runjhun about the bundle and then gets shocked when she watches Kalsanwali walking away with tht bag, Runjhun tells  her that it is the same bag 😲 Amma gets super tensed!

Precap: Mamis getting mad over Runjhun and talking tht on seeing Runjun's kundali, the priest will run away and then their free maid will stay there forever!
Edited by dkmystery - 13 years ago
Le maine LIKE button press kar diya! 😆
NOw don't ask me to read as I know your compelling power! 😛
Originally posted by pritirays

Le maine LIKE button press kar diya! 😆
NOw don't ask me to read as I know your compelling power! 😛

🤣
hmm.. let's see 😈
Priti beat me to it 😆 I wanted to be first 😆

Great update
Originally posted by aleena1

Great update

Hurrah Hurrah! 😆
Originally posted by dkmystery

🤣
hmm.. let's see 😈

🤣 Don't you dare use your compelling power on me! Tujhe IAN ki kasam! 😆
hey divy
Thanxxxx 4 d update yaar
2day mamis were hileriousss 🤣
Amma did right thin 👏
But then she sent runjun wid abhi 😡
I liked was guddu did today dint let them shpo goooood
But they shoud show guddu moreeeeee yaar
Hes geting less screen space he should get MORE ....
Originally posted by aleena1

Great update

😆 try tomorrow then!
Originally posted by pritirays

🤣 Don't you dare use your compelling power on me! Tujhe IAN ki kasam! 😆

what is this 😡
I was planning on how to compel u aur tune mujhe Ian ki kasam de di 😡
cooling myself down by staring at:

Originally posted by tehzeeb25

hey divy
Thanxxxx 4 d update yaar
2day mamis were hileriousss 🤣
Amma did right thin 👏
But then she sent runjun wid abhi 😡
I liked was guddu did today dint let them shpo goooood
But they shoud show guddu moreeeeee yaar
Hes geting less screen space he should get MORE ....

Thanks Tehzeeb!
the casting of these mamis is wonderful, all 3 have their own unique character 😆
Amma is the one strong pillar in Runjhun's life, let Guddu come, he'll put them straight 😡

so true, Himmanshoo is getting less screen time, but I'm sure in the coming days, he will rule the time!