India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

What was the use?

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I was wondering now everyone in the family will coem to know about the truth of Sushaan's relationship so what was the use of this game played by BM, dadiji and Sona???? If they had to tell everyone why not tell from the beginnning and take family members help rather than taking help from Sona to get Suhaana  and Ishaan together. Angry

And now after hearing Sona pleading to Suhaana regarding Ishaan and Suhaana not melting (atleast Ishaan might think that), what if Ishaan starts thinking that Only SONA thinks about him and noone else and he starts having feeling for her....THEN WHAT will happen.....BM And Dadaji plans will go to hell...OR was it part of their plan that if Suhaana and Ishaan don't relaize their love for each other they should part waysAngryAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sdavisgigusercherrypansyShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshimanshi

I was wondering now everyone in the family will coem to know about the truth of Sushaan's relationship so what was the use of this game played by BM, dadiji and Sona???? If they had to tell everyone why not tell from the beginnning and take family members help rather than taking help from Sona to get Suhaana  and Ishaan together. Angry

And now after hearing Sona pleading to Suhaana regarding Ishaan and Suhaana not melting (atleast Ishaan might think that), what if Ishaan starts thinking that Only SONA thinks about him and noone else and he starts having feeling for her....THEN WHAT will happen.....BM And Dadaji plans will go to hell...OR was it part of their plan that if Suhaana and Ishaan don't relaize their love for each other they should part waysAngryAngryAngry

I know how you feel. I have been agaist this plan since the OBS days. I really hoped that they would do something different in SGP but no they had to stick the pathetic and degrading plan of the 2 most eldest and respected people who obviously have lost the plot!!.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshicherrypansyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
the first part of what u said is 100% right(hope that doesnt happen but)
but if it does...the plan was not needed at all...
the family members could have easily made suhana feel the importance of ishaan....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sdavisgiguseranshimanshicherrypansy

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
And I am also not liking the fact that BM is giving so much more importance to Sonali than Suhaana.....Sonali cries then she comes to pacify her but what about Suhaana's tears....no importance of that anymoreAngry.....

BM and Dadaji didn't even for once thought that Suhaana is majorly hurt they always just keep on harping on the fact that "Suhaana nasamjh hai" etc etc ...Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index