ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone
Don't you all think this week has been made boring?Angry
Remember ,the jungle episodes and the hospital ones.Smile
It is dripping the TRP'sCry
 Please bring back the old flavour.
It really feels bad to see Arpi- Avdesh crying for each other.
It doesn't suits Avdesh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
hi! well said crying and usless fuming doesnt suit Avi character. we need out daghaddum bhayya ji back. but this will let new interesting track definitely. i think After so much torture from law inforce authorities she transform instead Avi and change her point of view about lawfulness. lets see whart happen next. just hope good for Avita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyozzyie

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
I don't think it has been boring at all!

All that has happened is within the framework of the story of a criminal and his life. It would be completley unreal if he is constantly going around doing his bhaiyyaji business with no change in his life. Everyone has their day when they are at the top...now we are seeing what happens when Avdesh is being toppled off....also the repercussion of that life does need to be shown and like real life, it is the innocent who is paying for another's sin.

What makes this week so interesting and special is that we are seeing another side to bhaiyyaji, a side that has been hinted at but now all scales are off. If anyone had doubts about his feeling for Arpita, this week should wipe it off. More than that, we are being shown that Avdesh Singh Thakur is also a vulnerable human being. That he too feels pain, loves and hurts like anyone else. He may be outwardly invulnerable but inside he is just like anyone. This is what makes a character well rounded rather than one dimensional - and if we constantly see him as the dhagadum guy...after a while it would get boring...we need to see his multi-faceted life and this multi reactions to it.

I personally find it sweet, that such a strong man could show his love in such a way, that only Arpita has the power to make him feel so much and because he loves her so much he cannot hide away his painClapClap.... He can be the Sher with everyone else, but with Arpita he should be able to be his true self. That is what love is all about. Accepted for yourself, flaws and all.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyMonyPozzyieyoga23priyasmile.sarachatterbox

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
its really good that some people are watching it. I just wanted the old story.
Hope Avi's sister's entry makes it interesting.Smile

super_boyDreamygal301

Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Me too didn't feel it boring at all....
In fact, after all this torture and judaai, their love and Avi's dhagadham will become more powerful..... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
every story goes thru ups and downs and i think  dreamy explained very well.. the sequence of the story demands that.. there cant be all love or all jealousy or all anger or all violence or all comedy

its balanced out story so far

its leading to new tracks

super_boyyoga23priya

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
 hey this track is not boringg
according to me it is veryyyyyyy  interesting
shikha ke aane se aur bhi ho jayega

kya......................................................
interesting

super_boysmile.sara

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index