Jagdish goes down on his knees for Gauri in BV!

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Jagdish goes down on his knees for Gauri in Balika Vadhu

By SonaliJoshi 6 Jan 2011 - 18:19
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Shashank Vyas

Everything is fair in love and war and it seems Jagdish (Shashank Vyas) believes that, as in the forthcoming episodes of the show he will not be able to hide his feelings for Gauri anymore and will go down on his knees for her.

Our source says, "We are currently shooting for two contrasting situations in the show. In one sequence Anandi gets permission to watch a Maa Santoshi movie but when she reaches the cinema hall she finds it is playing Dabangg. She sits there and imagines her husband Jagdish in the movie instead of Salman Khan. Anandi is badly missing him and there would be a nice romantic song sequence between them."

A source continues, "On the other hand in Jagdish's medical college, he is completely smitten by Gauri. He makes up his mind to propose to her though initially he feels shy he gathers all courage and says those three magical words to her. Gauri is embarrassed and avoids saying anything to him. However she too confesses her love for him and then the couple will do a romantic scene with the song Do dil mil rahen hain which marks the beginning of their love story. Later we will try to show that how Anandi has been taking care of his family while Jagdish is completely lost in his love life."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
 ðŸ¤¢  Once Gauri finds out Jagya is married, usko joothiya maaregi
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

ðŸ¤¢  Once Gauri finds out Jagya is married, usko joothiya maaregi

ab toh main bhi yahi chahti hoon!!

jagya............... aiso kayi kiyo re chhora?

naak kataa di mahri forum me!!

khusi_* thumbnail
kya pata asliyat jan neke baad sayad gauri aur jyada haq jamayegi!
bolegi jake anandi ko mera v beend hai!!😕

a girl in love with jealousy..................deadly combo!!
Neha_K thumbnail
romeo bina permit ho gaya.....
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Hmm...I wonder Gauri urf Gudiya knows who Jagya is and maybe she wants to make him want her and discard Anandi, the way he did when they were kids....sounds very Ekta Kapoorish, but who knows!!!
khusi_* thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Hmm...I wonder Gauri urf Gudiya knows who Jagya is and maybe she wants to make him want her and discard Anandi, the way he did when they were kids....sounds very Ekta Kapoorish, but who knows!!!

yes possible!
coz c is not a kid anymore!
as a kid c didn't attached 2 jag
but now!!🤢
Neha_K thumbnail
anki, tujhe woh article yaad hoga naa.... k gauri jagya ko anandi k paas jane nahi degi!!

khusi_* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha_K

anki, tujhe woh article yaad hoga naa.... k gauri jagya ko anandi k paas jane nahi degi!!

haan isiliye toh i suspect...............woh haq jamayegi
am ur wife also.......................bolke !!
hayee mera kitna armaan tha.reaction dekhne ka jag aur gauri ka ......after knowing abt their marriage!
but sab paani main gaya
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think Gauri knows Jagya's reality currently......but yes once she finds out..I am sure her character will turn grey, she might then act as if she is in love with Jagya coz thats how she can gain entry into haveli......as she might remember all the pain and humiliation meted out to her and her family by Daadisa...Although Jagya and Anandi never meant anything bad for her at that time and Anandi was the one who consoled her when they were kids.......But her family was insulted in front  of several village panch's due to which she also almost lost her life, we have seen a glimpse of her anger on Baal Vivaah in an earlier episode.....So she will definitely go to the haveli for revenge...but until that twist the CV's would just show the falling in love sequences and Anandi's mahanta and samaaj seva...🥱 Edited by divmath - 13 years ago