India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KM's Microwave is Immortal !

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
OK gals.....so much of serious talks...now can we take a chill pill and think a very lighter n funny side of the episodes of last two days.......
I've only one query.....can plz anyone tell me whether the Microwave of KM is immortal?LOL
I mean as per Brij's words n actions on that poor lifeless body....it would have blasted now na...LOL
Hope that none will say it as a Blooper...we've discussed enough of bloopers....no more....LOL
Do share ur precious opinions abt Microwaves here.........at least we can have fun........Wink

P.S. Just a fun post though I know how serious it is....LOLHope Nakul wont be the victim this time.LOL

Edited by Rituparnaa - 06 January 2011 at 6:27am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita5MishtiShonaSSWATISkdg129bluerose1889ramita_nayalsksgartisticrafiaSakshiGargsameera LYasmeen786..VeenaGcian..khushi_4everutopia88RajeevGurtiFanAmoureuxnanditasingh_Invincible_-Mayu-sona-raiBatameezDildewdropredmysteriousmilli

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
woh toh poor microwave Brij se dar jaya koga yaar. lekin MSK ke ghar mein rehkar Brij se darna shame for that microwave isliye woh blast nahi hua yaar

Edited by verode - 06 January 2011 at 6:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jshaila

geet serial full of bloppersROFL not surprised
Say something abt Microwave n leave aside the bloopersLOL....we can still enjoy some bloopers too....LOL

Edited by Rituparnaa - 06 January 2011 at 6:19am
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

woh toh poor microwave Brij se dar jaya koga yaar. MSK ke ghar mein rehkar Brij se darna shame for that microwave isliye woh blast nahi ho ja

Wow what a reason Veena.....am lovin itWink.See I wanna some fun now seriously......want others too will share their views regarding this Brave Microwave.Proved that it is defo KM's Microwave.LOL
Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Maan ke microwave ko bhi nahi choda!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phoenix123456ashi-lazybee-

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
In Khurana Mansion,everything is perfect like MSK.Every damn thing fears MSK starting from humans to non-living things.Poor microwave, despite of malhandling by Brij remained mum from the fear of MSK.If anything would have happen to Geet, toh microwave ka toh sammat aajate.Bechaara microwave phaat bhi nahi saka aur andar hi andar ghute rahe.ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ttt0011Ayesha05..VeenaGcian..Rituparnaarahmona_pakswe

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

tht doubt even i got ... bcoz ... geet did not heat anything in there but who ever touches it next time ...will surely be the victim ... & i wanted to clear the doubt the same day ... but geet being trapped in the rest room & the door ... & wht happens to geet ... made us miss this topic ...

never mind u made it today ...

what i am thinking is ...... brij by mistake touches it ... as the cv's are any how famous for partial / selective amnesia ... so let's assume even brij gets the partial /  selective amnesia ...

so i hope brij will b the victim & as nakul looks like is not there in the house ... if brij comes back .... dadima ordering him to get some thing for her & he needs to heat it in microwave & so brij will be the victim ...LOL

"jo dusron ke liye kayi khod thae hain ... wo khud usme phastha hain ...."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ttt0011ramita_nayalRituparnaaRajeevGurtiFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index