Miscairage before Marriage or After Marriage..!

Poll

what do u think when should MC happen after or Before marriage?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys wat do u think as we know That Mc will happen someday so when should it happen before Maneet's marriage or after it! 😊 I Say after Maneet's marriage don't want Marriage to be ruinned like the engagement so after marriage plss let us n Maneet enjoy Marriage plzzzzzzz😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramita_nayal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar i think u shud add one more option dat is no miscarriage coz i dont want any mc to happen. Its maaneet's child, and they should all live happily together😊
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Do you even remember how many posts you have made on misscarriage???

Dont you ever get tired, why dont you just open your own MC thread????
And update it like once in a week

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
at Amiish Haha very funny.....🤣....well this is the current most hot topic baby......n ramita u r right I should have added abt no Mc also but that poll has already been made by someone else so didn't wanted to ruin others posts thats why!
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am very much sure nothing like that will happen. NO MISCARRIAGE. neither before wedding nor after wedding. They will have their baby intact. If not what is the meaning for the taveez Mann brought for Geet and his love for the kid. Please don't even think of miscarriage.

jaya
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Sorry guys iam not happy regarding mc why u ppl thinking that baby was dev u think about geet. the baby is her life and maan also life so not mc.he is thinking he is  owon baby.
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't want anything to happen to the baby, period. You should add a third option for no miscarriage.
artisticrafia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deejagi

I am very much sure nothing like that will happen. NO MISCARRIAGE. neither before wedding nor after wedding. They will have their baby intact. If not what is the meaning for the taveez Mann brought for Geet and his love for the kid. Please don't even think of miscarriage.

jaya

i agree