Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

TAM ratings 26/12/2010 to 01/01/2011 (Page 7)

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
how  do you close it

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

I suggest close the topic.

I already Pmed Minuu So she'll close it when she comes online

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImagineTV

how  do you close it

oh no not you,  I was talking to -darklove-  .  mods will close it if they feel inappropriate.  See by fighting like this no one is gonna win.  We all love this show then lets take steps needed.  Why fight  about whether its gonna end  or whether its gonna be successful etc,   We cannot make channel change decisions we can only try and influence.  better ask them to take good promotional activities for KMH so it gets its due importance. 

Edited by kavyasam - 09 January 2011 at 3:07pm
angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shibz

@Imagine TV: do u understand wen i say taht u need to Go..get a LIFE!!?!!

well 1st of all bashing other shows on i-f is not allowed...but angelina dint specify any show in "particular"!!  so der is no need for fans of other shows to get offended...wateva we hav to say bout teh channel n the shows dey launch...we will say it..since we are teh customers n tehy hav to provide us with wat we want!! we wont tolerate unfair treatment!!
instead..wateva she said bout the channel, u quote her post n call KMH fans ridiculous?!! aint that RUDE?!! n u expect her not to reply?!!

n for your kind info!!! everyone can see how active KMH forum is..even during weekends of all teh shows on Imagine TV that are generally haunted!! so ppl can see wich is the most successful show on Imagine!! even i-f calls KMH the most popular show on Imagine!! its coz the season1 was successful that it has cum bac with a season2... the overview of the show here on i-f is released by the channel that says..
The first season was a runaway success that created the much loved romantic Jodi of Arjun (Karan Kundra) and Arohi (Kritika Kamra). Their sizzling romance hits television screens once again as the wildly popular Kitani Mohabbat Hai returns with its next season on Imagine. The lead pair will be the same but it will be a completely new and passionate love story.

so wat u think makes no difference at all..Clownif u solely rly on TRPs to judge a shows success den u 1st need to learn bout TRPs n the genre under wich every show cums!!Stern Smile

She said " crap shows like Gunau Ka devta" ! i still remember this comment. And about the ridiclous fans I SAID SOME OF YOU!!! 

liar..that to big one...you jst got promoted
I never said...GKD...crap...bcoz thats the only show whch makes sense other than KItani
go read it...or if you can't na I'll hier one to get you its meaning alsoLOL
go get the hell out of our forum
we are done talking..
your inner circuits might had short circuit...abhi you watch rakhi shows toh aisa hi hoga naROFL
GET LOST
angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shibz

O God!! @Imagine TV...u need to go get a life!!
your issue has got nothin to do with KMH or this thread...!! u were the one to start the war calling KMH fans ridiculous!! n for the last time it  is KMH not KHM!! u better get that right...!!

as for angelina...there is nothin to b ashamed of...wateva she said is absolutely right!! only if u understand her "language" but NO u keep reciting Imagine TV..Imagine TV...dats all..
She dint call gunahon ka devta crap!! u need a reality check!!Silly she said it in general..about the Channel!! n u are goin to stop her?!! well i m screaming here on top of my lungs!! IMAGINE TV is Crap!!! it launches crap shows!!! now are u gona put your hand inside teh comp n bring it out from mine so u can shut my mouth?!! YES!! WE here Do Think that KMH is the best!! n thats y we watch it...!! u cant force us to like another show!! so keep your opinions to yourself..!!

in response to your " DONT WORRY" Madam/Mr. Who are u? Imagine's spokesperson or something? if Imagine goes by your calculation..(i.e, promoting KMH after their two new reality shows become successful, our KMH is bound to go off air!! do u even know wat u saying? swayamvar is goin to launch in June...!! u seem a great Imagine fan..how cum u dont know dat?!!) so keep your foolish ideas with you!! we know wat to do n if Imagine does not listen to us...they are going to pay for it..! they wont be able to survive the wrath of KMH fans!! U probably dont know a heart core fan power!!

The issue is that she is not allowed to call other shows in Imagine as crap or sensless. This is not general allowed in INDIA FORUMS.
KMH1 was never successful so how is KMH2 gonna beLOL. And secondly I was never rude to her but she is saying things to me that she should not .
]
may you dnt understand the meaning of...
on public demand...we guys are bring season 2 of kitani mohabbat hai
this shows hu has brain problemROFLROFLROFL
did you miss english classes in schools...or did you bunk them...that you have problem understanding english so muchhhhROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
come to me...bhale hi I might not be the brightest student of my class bt I can atleast teach you thatROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
okay now topic closed...
extremely sry mods you hav to interfere
angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kavyasam

The issue is that she is not allowed to call other shows in Imagine as crap or sensless. This is not general allowed in INDIA FORUMS.
KMH1 was never successful so how is KMH2 gonna beLOL. And secondly I was never rude to her but she is saying things to me that she should not .

What is successful ,  running till no end for years with no story  or ending in a beautiful  way  stealing  thousands of hearts and  making it  come back with season 2 which is again set to create the magic.  You come here to tell us that u  'love KMH'  one time and now u ask how will it be successful,  It will be successful if you believe it will be,  we believe it will be.  We dont want any disturbance like this now and then provoking us to talk.   That  said,   you are the one who started the already ended issue by asking angelina to reply to your post,  we all thought the topic ended.   we were talking about the promotion issues why did it get twisted into 'other shows' issue, we have no problem with the shows ,  I dont ,  we are only concerned with KMH and we wont tolerate when somebody comes to mock it in  disguise of   'I love KMH' .  pl. stop it here.  

Sorry , but @ angelina comments about me made me angry. I actually LOVE this show. Why is @angeline making rude comments about me.

I never bashed her personally..
I commented on imagine TV in particular..you can't say that abt me..kyunki lying is a bad thng
did you miss your moral class alsoLOL

I ended on last post only...but I saw this later
now its oficially closed frm my side
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
@imagine,sad that some people cnt understand

Edited by vrinda2010 - 10 January 2011 at 7:18am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index