Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

TAM ratings 26/12/2010 to 01/01/2011 (Page 4)

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelina285

Originally posted by ImagineTV

this trp system is only fault..
useless..bunch of computers decide fate of shows
Im so annoyed with it...upar se useless imagine
launching craps..and psycho soaps and not promoting wht it shld

I think you guys in KHM2  Forums are ridiculous. (some of you)

what wrong did we guys say
imagine is not promoting kitani..first go and check it and then come here and talk
they are not uploading HQ quality for our show on YT..we guys have to watch it in such ridiculous quality..
we guys get to watch it on TV bt what abt those who watch it on YT..we are ridiculous..
imagine is horrible..partial and more ridiculous
first promote our show like others and then come here and call us ridiculous..we are concerned abt our show..and I dnt thnk anythng is wrong or RIDICULOUS in that
if u have so many objections then dont watch the show

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrinda2010

imagine is not promoting kitani..first go and check it and then come here and talk
they are not uploading HQ quality for our show on YT..we guys have to watch it in such ridiculous quality..
we guys get to watch it on TV bt what abt those who watch it on YT..we are ridiculous..
first promote our show like others and then come here and call us ridiculous..we are concerned abt our show..and I dnt thnk anythng is wrong or RIDICULOUS in that

it might be your way to choose to not watch the show you love but not to raise the voice in its favour..and change thngs to sumthng else...nt my
I dnt hav problem with my show..I hav problem with imagine
and if you can't get words na..then dnt bother to reply

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Hope its on it next week and u don't have to bash other shows and Most of us Who watch KMH don't live in India  
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged

it might be your way to choose to not watch the show you love but not to raise the voice in its favour..and change thngs to sumthng else...nt my
Sleepy
shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
@shibz thnx for telling dear...n i soo wanna c dem on top.. In terms of trp aswell...

shibz

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Sleepy

guessed it so rite
cldn't expect much frm you.
go n get a sleep..we guys are there to handle

Edited by angelina285 - 09 January 2011 at 5:31am

shibz

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Iwas not talking about Youtube? I was talking that you guys always say that all Imagines shows are crap and waste. Just KHM2 is the best. i think that is very rude. I dont like Swamars Season too, but you call the other shows on Imagine crap like Gunau Ka devta......!!!

we guys are discussing promotion here..how do you except we dnt compare with other serials when imagine is uploading HQ quality of others and its only our show whos HQ is not uploaded...we have a rite to speak abt other shows n compare them..if they hav rite to discriminate.first tell them to promote on equal bases and if possible change your name from imagine TV to gunaho ka devta..if you are nt supporting imagine TV..bcoz we guys are bound to get a wrng impression that you are one of their supporters...but obvious we guys are already pretty hurt we guys wld start bashing you..seeing IMAGINE TV..and start with our complains
no hard feeling bt every one here is upset that they are discriminating..not promoting our show and every other show is promoted..
no one here wld have compared if they wld have equally imp to kitani..
we guys are jst defensive..and we dnt believe in offenses

Yes . You are allowed to compare them but you are not allowed to call the other shows crap or bakwaas.

And guys, dont worry abt the TRPs. Imagine TV is just promoting their two reallity shows so the get high TRPs (lets hope for Imagine TV) when those get successful and more people are gonna watch Imagine than they will definitly promote KHM2

@ angelina285

Why are you not responding to my answer. But i think you are ashamed of yourselfROFL.

You said you have a problem with Imagine TV and not with the show KHM2. But you dont have a problem with other shows on Imagine Tv ,s o why do you call them bakwaas are senseless. Still ashamed about thatROFL
angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Iwas not talking about Youtube? I was talking that you guys always say that all Imagines shows are crap and waste. Just KHM2 is the best. i think that is very rude. I dont like Swamars Season too, but you call the other shows on Imagine crap like Gunau Ka devta......!!!

we guys are discussing promotion here..how do you except we dnt compare with other serials when imagine is uploading HQ quality of others and its only our show whos HQ is not uploaded...we have a rite to speak abt other shows n compare them..if they hav rite to discriminate.first tell them to promote on equal bases and if possible change your name from imagine TV to gunaho ka devta..if you are nt supporting imagine TV..bcoz we guys are bound to get a wrng impression that you are one of their supporters...but obvious we guys are already pretty hurt we guys wld start bashing you..seeing IMAGINE TV..and start with our complains
no hard feeling bt every one here is upset that they are discriminating..not promoting our show and every other show is promoted..
no one here wld have compared if they wld have equally imp to kitani..
we guys are jst defensive..and we dnt believe in offenses

Yes . You are allowed to compare them but you are not allowed to call the other shows crap or bakwaas.

And guys, dont worry abt the TRPs. Imagine TV is just promoting their two reallity shows so the get high TRPs (lets hope for Imagine TV) when those get successful and more people are gonna watch Imagine than they will definitly promote KHM2

@ angelina285

Why are you not responding to my answer. But i think you are ashamed of yourselfROFL.

You said you have a problem with Imagine TV and not with the show KHM2. But you dont have a problem with other shows on Imagine Tv ,s o why do you call them bakwaas are senseless. Still ashamed about thatROFL

oye...imagine..I thought we ended there.
iseliye dnt reply to your answer..I told you whatt I meant..if you want me to continue I dnt mind doing that
do YOu want me to tell why your other serials are crap...wht does baba aiso ver dundo does to viewers want to knw why its a crap show..its made fun of a sensitive issue...hav you ever thought abt that
selling a story of dwarf for trps...dnt you thnk it hurts sentiments of ppl who actually go through that pain...but nai ndtv toh does this all the tym..thr4 it never tops the chart
PPAW...irritating little kids making them cry...till you get a notice frm court and even after that not stopping...this isn't crap..I dnt knw
rakhi ka insaaf..trying kiran bedi thng...aukat hai rahki ki insaaf deneki...she herself deserves to be in prison
you guys have a histroy of crap...atleast star one..star plus and colors or any other channel doesn't do that
why wont we say its crap...ndtv imagine is full of craps..you can't deny it..

It lacks creative I guess..n still its name is imagine
come with better concepts rather than showing craps...whch you wont be
channel is pathetic...pata hai you need to do a check up and improve your definition of good and bakwas shows
AND YOU IN SPECIFIC...GO GET A LIFE

Edited by angelina285 - 09 January 2011 at 10:08am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index