Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sierrra.80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is ridiculous!We all are such ardent KMH fans.Why isn't our love for KMH 2 being reflected by the TRP system??This is immensely saddening guys!! :(
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImagineTV

The issue is that she is not allowed to call other shows in Imagine as crap or sensless. This is not general allowed in INDIA FORUMS.
KMH1 was never successful so how is KMH2 gonna be😆. And secondly I was never rude to her but she is saying things to me that she should not .

What is successful ,  running till no end for years with no story  or ending in a beautiful  way  stealing  thousands of hearts and  making it  come back with season 2 which is again set to create the magic.  You come here to tell us that u  'love KMH'  one time and now u ask how will it be successful,  It will be successful if you believe it will be,  we believe it will be.  We dont want any disturbance like this now and then provoking us to talk.   That  said,   you are the one who started the already ended issue by asking angelina to reply to your post,  we all thought the topic ended.   we were talking about the promotion issues why did it get twisted into 'other shows' issue, we have no problem with the shows ,  I dont ,  we are only concerned with KMH and we wont tolerate when somebody comes to mock it in  disguise of   'I love KMH' .  pl. stop it here.  
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranii

well i wud really want this to stop here. but if u can call KMH fans ridiculous, she too can speak her mind, both r offensive ones i agree. but then if u want others to behave in a certain manner u shud follow that too. and finally u got KMH correct, i m happy for that :). u mean successful as in what? the faulty TRP system? how in the world wud Arjuhi's love story be so loved by all if the show wasnt successful and why wud people want a second season? and KMH2 is also going towards the right direction if u have followed the news segments. U know honestly ur posts arent clear so we r confused and may be thats why we get the wrong meaning.

I actually did not think that KMH2 Forums ridiclious , I just said some of you. When they called the other shows on Imagine TV as crap than i just said that they should stop, because this is not allowed and secondly very rude, but the still did it and than i said that with the ridiclious thing. and i said some of you. 
Edited by ImagineTV - 13 years ago
ImagineTV thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

@Imagine TV: do u understand wen i say taht u need to Go..get a LIFE!!?!!

well 1st of all bashing other shows on i-f is not allowed...but angelina dint specify any show in "particular"!!  so der is no need for fans of other shows to get offended...wateva we hav to say bout teh channel n the shows dey launch...we will say it..since we are teh customers n tehy hav to provide us with wat we want!! we wont tolerate unfair treatment!!
instead..wateva she said bout the channel, u quote her post n call KMH fans ridiculous?!! aint that RUDE?!! n u expect her not to reply?!!

n for your kind info!!! everyone can see how active KMH forum is..even during weekends of all teh shows on Imagine TV that are generally haunted!! so ppl can see wich is the most successful show on Imagine!! even i-f calls KMH the most popular show on Imagine!! its coz the season1 was successful that it has cum bac with a season2... the overview of the show here on i-f is released by the channel that says..
The first season was a runaway success that created the much loved romantic Jodi of Arjun (Karan Kundra) and Arohi (Kritika Kamra). Their sizzling romance hits television screens once again as the wildly popular Kitani Mohabbat Hai returns with its next season on Imagine. The lead pair will be the same but it will be a completely new and passionate love story.

so wat u think makes no difference at all..🤡if u solely rly on TRPs to judge a shows success den u 1st need to learn bout TRPs n the genre under wich every show cums!!😳

She said " crap shows like Gunau Ka devta" ! i still remember this comment. And about the ridiclous fans I SAID SOME OF YOU!!! 
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 OMG Just stop it are you gonna accomplish something by fighting No Just stop fighting and bashing and Ur not following the  Code of Conduct and the KMH2 Forum Rules So just stop it
ImagineTV thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

What is successful ,  running till no end for years with no story  or ending in a beautiful  way  stealing  thousands of hearts and  making it  come back with season 2 which is again set to create the magic.  You come here to tell us that u  'love KMH'  one time and now u ask how will it be successful,  It will be successful if you believe it will be,  we believe it will be.  We dont want any disturbance like this now and then provoking us to talk.   That  said,   you are the one who started the already ended issue by asking angelina to reply to your post,  we all thought the topic ended.   we were talking about the promotion issues why did it get twisted into 'other shows' issue, we have no problem with the shows ,  I dont ,  we are only concerned with KMH and we wont tolerate when somebody comes to mock it in  disguise of   'I love KMH' .  pl. stop it here.  

Sorry , but @ angelina comments about me made me angry. I actually LOVE this show. Why is @angeline making rude comments about me.
kavyasam thumbnail
I suggest close the topic.
ImagineTV thumbnail
how  do you close it
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kavyasam

I suggest close the topic.

I already Pmed Minuu So she'll close it when she comes online
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImagineTV

how  do you close it

oh no not you,  I was talking to -darklove-  .  mods will close it if they feel inappropriate.  See by fighting like this no one is gonna win.  We all love this show then lets take steps needed.  Why fight  about whether its gonna end  or whether its gonna be successful etc,   We cannot make channel change decisions we can only try and influence.  better ask them to take good promotional activities for KMH so it gets its due importance. 
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago