TAM ratings 26/12/2010 to 01/01/2011 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
ohhooo yaar .............😕 hope so k next tym it comes......
Hate This .Its Soo Strange Naah ? ðŸ˜•
well it seems TRPs are consistent around 0.8...but i guess other shows have moved ahead...so 0.8 is now not enough to keep KMH in top 100...however i want to see KMH in atleast top 50😭
Originally posted by angelina285

this trp system is only fault..
useless..bunch of computers decide fate of shows
Im so annoyed with it...upar se useless imagine
launching craps..and psycho soaps and not promoting wht it shld
ha ha ha...seriously!! dis SRK's crazy show n swayamvar's promo have been making my head spin round n round.. n teh swayamvar will have to jhelofy till June i guess...!!🤓
Originally posted by ImagineTV

PLEASE DONT CALL OTHER SHOWS ON IMAGINE BAKWAAS". You can say that people are watching other shows on Imagine but not KHM2."
i agree witth u

I think you guys in KHM2  Forums are ridiculous. (some of you)

what wrong did we guys say
imagine is not promoting kitani..first go and check it and then come here and talk
they are not uploading HQ quality for our show on YT..we guys have to watch it in such ridiculous quality..
we guys get to watch it on TV bt what abt those who watch it on YT..we are ridiculous..
imagine is horrible..partial and more ridiculous
first promote our show like others and then come here and call us ridiculous..we are concerned abt our show..and I dnt thnk anythng is wrong or RIDICULOUS in that
Edited by angelina285 - 13 years ago

I think you guys in KHM2  Forums are ridiculous. (some of you)

and let me tell you what ridiculous means...
when you sell your image that to for all wrong reasons the way rakhi sawant,rahul mahajan did..
when you spoil some oneelse life..play with others emotion..for bunch of TRP's that is called as ridiculous..its ridiculous when swayamvar like this gives rise to domestic violence
and do you want me to tell you what is more ridiculous...channel who gives them permission to launch such stuff...and in this case I wasn't the one who allowed them to launch it..it was your IMAGINE...
now call Kitani fans ridiculous

and let me tell you what ridiculous means...
when you sell your image that to for all wrong reasons the way rakhi sawant,rahul mahajan did..
when you spoil some oneelse life..play with others emotion..for bunch of TRP's that is called as ridiculous..its ridiculous when swayamvar like this gives rise to domestic violence
and do you want me to tell you what is more ridiculous...channel who gives them permission to launch such stuff...and in this case I wasn't the one who allowed them to launch it..it was your IMAGINE...
now call Kitani fans ridiculous

i second that angelina...dunno why some ppl behave so rudly without understanding the truth...for example rakhi ka insaaf ..wat does it have? huh!!..simply a D-grade show wonder why imagine channel launched it..just coz of rakhi's ill statement and stupid show one man simply lost his life...and about swamvaar well its so fake that i simply pity the ppl who waste their time to watch it....well SRK's show is good though ..and  we have no problem with imagine promoting it so many times but why neglect our kmh 2..isnt it a part of the channel?..u know the 1 hr special of gunaho ka devta promo is aired so many times..and during our kmh 2 1 hr special we hardly saw any promo..just once or twice!!..simply disgusting!!...and i will be not wrong if i say kmh 2 deserves a better treatment that other crap shows on imagine..
@olly
that is what M saying its duty of imagine to promote every show equally and specially when our show...we forced them to bring it back which means thr are ppl who wantt to watch it..and this imagine wht is it doing spoiling everythng...by not promoting it...its not reaching the public..and here who wants to watch it on HQ,who are dying to download it we guys dnt get a better quality to watch...whereas other shows we have HQ quality with subtitles..and then these supporter come here and say that we guys are ridiculous...wont we call other shows crap if we feel they get all the imp and other shows how have potential are neglected and might go off air bcoz of there shear partiality..its imagine who ill blame and not kitani
we are bound to comment on other shows..so the one who commented I support you..first get our demands and then we take our words back..
and what you said abt swayamwar and rakhi sawant..soo true
a person lost his life but imagine doesn't care..what  are results of there crap shows on society...what they care is bunch of TRP"S
imagine shld be sued...they have not even left kids..they have harassed them also

what wrong did we guys say
imagine is not promoting kitani..first go and check it and then come here and talk
they are not uploading HQ quality for our show on YT..we guys have to watch it in such ridiculous quality..
we guys get to watch it on TV bt what abt those who watch it on YT..we are ridiculous..
imagine is horrible..partial and more ridiculous
first promote our show like others and then come here and call us ridiculous..we are concerned abt our show..and I dnt thnk anythng is wrong or RIDICULOUS in that

Iwas not talking about Youtube? I was talking that you guys always say that all Imagines shows are crap and waste. Just KHM2 is the best. i think that is very rude. I dont like Swamars Season too, but you call the other shows on Imagine crap like Gunau Ka devta......!!!
Edited by ImagineTV - 13 years ago