India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MY THIRD OS ON TODAY'S EPISODE [6thJAN 2011]

tiyasha25 Newbie
tiyasha25
tiyasha25

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
i am writing this on today;s episode after seeing yesterday;s precap. i hope this come true .Smile

this was hospital and the doctor said that if geet get's more ill then they have to choice geet or the baby . as shown . maan thinks and he goes to the temple of hospital and says god if u want to help me please do sumthing that i have to not give the answer of this question and if the baby will lost i'll lost my love and if i lost geet then i;ll die . do something .

doctor comes and says that geet is alright . maan asks about the baby and the doctor says that the baby is also alright . maan asks to can he meet geet . the doctor says yes . he enters the emergency room and he saws geet . geet was sleeping . he goes and says thank god u r alright and the baby also . geet opens her eyes slowly and she sees maan . she says how something could happen to me if there r u to save  me . maan hugs geet and geet also . suddenly dadi and annie enters the room and dadi says that geet what had happened to u . how u were closed in the bathroom . suddenly maan says yes geet what has happened 2 u and who on the stream .

geet says that she has gone to washroom to wash her face suddenly the stream get startted and when i go to open the door the door was closed then she knoced the door a lot but someone did'nt come . and she faints there.maan says who can do this . he sys i'll soon find him and says her that take some rest and he start thinking that who can do this .

i think the episode will end here .i hope u'll like this and this is just imagination . i;ll be back with another os on tomorrow's episode.

end
please please commentSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjneha1779Nav2010cute-aly

tiyasha25 Newbie
tiyasha25
tiyasha25

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

SO MANY VIEWS NO COMMENTS

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT

tiyasha25 Newbie
tiyasha25