Pavitra Rishta

jhalak dikhla jaa(article)

Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa loses a dancing sensation..

Thursday, January 06, 2011 | 5:41:43 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    8 Comments
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa loses a dancing sensation..

Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa will lose one of its favorite dancers in next week's episode..

Krushna Abhishek and his choreographer Robin's performance was not appreciated by the judges in the 'Teen Ka Tadka' round last week in Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. The judges were all praise for the 'Tadka' performance of veteran Sarita Joshi, but felt that Krushna and Robin simply had no idea as to what they were performing. 

Well, this performance proved costly for Krushna as he was shown the door in today's shoot. 

Our source tells us, "Krushna AbhishekRagini Khanna and Ankita Lokhande were in the bottom three. However, Ragini got saved and it was Krushna and Ankita who faced the music of elimination. Krushna got out as he bagged the least number of junta votes". 

Krushna's girl friend Kashmera Shah who was present for the shoot just could not believe the result. She rushed to the dias yelling on top of her voice. She snatched the mike from Mona Singh's hand and said that it always happens that the popular faces face the wrath of elimination first. 

The theme given by the judges for next week's performance was 'Street Dancing'. Govina wil lbe the celebrity guest next week.

Just as the shoot is going on, we hear that Sushant and Shampa managed to impress one and all with their 'Locking and Popping' style and garnered 27 marks. Mahhi and Savio's 'Jazz' did not appeal much to the judges and they got 21. Yana Gupta and Salman's 'Krumping' gave them a score of 21. Daya Shetty and Vrushali got 23 for their 'Hip Hop'. 

Get ready to bid adieu to Krushna next week in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

weloveAGHC thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
V shocking to hear Archana at bottom 3, she is superb dancer....
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.

Thank God she was saved but how the hell she got in the bottom 3😲😲😲😲😲😑  She scored amongst the top 4.  This is scandalous.
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anki in bottom two πŸ˜² πŸ˜²πŸ˜² How ridiculous😑She is the best female dancer in the show. 
Thank God she was saved. Got to start voting like crazy for her now. 
i am so shocked!.. how was she in the bottom three?? the competition is getting so cutthroat that each dance has to be better than the last..
i love sushant, but i find he may be getting so much attention that anki gets sidelined.. even in JDJ, anki is given most importance after sushant's perfromance or when he is there.... 

nishant needs to seriously wow the judges.. after four weeks, i find if one doesnt improve, then the judges sorta write them off and dont expect much from a pair..

and ofcourse, we all need to VOTE harder for ankita..
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its all because of Nishant. His overconfidence more than his work speaks for him. 

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its just not about anki's dance only.. nishants moves .....their chemistry and the theme...
it all adds up.. i am not surprised about ragini low score cos like the judges i too  felt there was not much dance in their number,
i am sure they would keep anki till last cos they know how to tap on sushant - anki pairing.. in last episode these 2 made it more than clear that they are a item... just like nandish and rashmi from uttaran..
Edited by pallai - 13 years ago
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank God! Ankita didn't got eliminate.
But bottom two? How can be this possible yaar? I can't believe it.
mints05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am so sad to see her in bottom 2!!😭😭....

have to vote for her crazily now....
btw, i think jdj are doing it purposefully....so that they get more sms...😑😑

still i am gonna send more votes to her next week!!
SarishChico thumbnail
Guyss link to vote???I dnt reside in india..