India-Forums

DID beats competition with big numbers- Article (Page 3)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue oh so the fact that DID doubles beat Remo's show in ratings doesn't mean anything? yeah I mean who cares about ratings, networks don't look at stuff like that........Big smileso the high ratings of DID 1 and DID 2 were because of Remo and Terrence and the high ratings of DID doubles are also because of Terrence and REmo eventhough they are not on the show.......Big smile that sounds pretty fair........so Remo and Terrence have everything to do with DID's success and Geeta's success but DID and Geeta Ma don't have anything to do with Remo's and Terrence's success.......interesting.....Tongue because we all know how  Terrence was so well knowns prior to DID........Big smile

@bold: Of course it does ankit! Me and DC are known to be very fair people and I'm so glad that you acknowledge the fact too.Smile
I'm sure everyone also knows how popular Geeta was prior to DID. I mean how can anyone possibly forget her 30 second performance in Kuch Kuch Hota HainTonguePeople have probably forgotten about shahrukh and kajol and only remember geeta right?Wink

Big smile oh were kajol and shah rukh even in that movie? Embarrassed I was just stuck on those 30 seconds......didn't notice anyone else in the movie........Tongue

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Tongue oh so the fact that DID doubles beat Remo's show in ratings doesn't mean anything? yeah I mean who cares about ratings, networks don't look at stuff like that........Big smileso the high ratings of DID 1 and DID 2 were because of Remo and Terrence and the high ratings of DID doubles are also because of Terrence and REmo eventhough they are not on the show.......Big smile that sounds pretty fair........so Remo and Terrence have everything to do with DID's success and Geeta's success but DID and Geeta Ma don't have anything to do with Remo's and Terrence's success.......interesting.....Tongue because we all know how  Terrence was so well knowns prior to DID........Big smile

@bold: Of course it does ankit! Me and DC are known to be very fair people and I'm so glad that you acknowledge the fact too.Smile
I'm sure everyone also knows how popular Geeta was prior to DID. I mean how can anyone possibly forget her 30 second performance in Kuch Kuch Hota HainTonguePeople have probably forgotten about shahrukh and kajol and only remember geeta right?Wink

Big smile oh were kajol and shah rukh even in that movie? Embarrassed I was just stuck on those 30 seconds......didn't notice anyone else in the movie........Tongue

Poora 3 gante ka picture dekha hain aur sirf woh 30 seconds yaad hai? What brilliant memory you haveTongueLOL
fusion13 Senior Member
fusion13
fusion13

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
thnks for sharing
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Big smile The amazing thing about DID doubles is that it beat out other shows whose judges are Madhuri Dixit, Remo, and Malaika Arora Khan........Meanwhile DID Doubles judges are all choreographers, not big movie stars and even then DID beat out the other show..........just goes to show how much people respect the choreographers on the show and the quality that DID doubles is putting out......Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
go DID...best Indian dance show IMOParty
Elephunk Groupbie
Elephunk
Elephunk

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Big smile The amazing thing about DID doubles is that it beat out other shows whose judges are Madhuri Dixit, Remo, and Malaika Arora Khan........Meanwhile DID Doubles judges are all choreographers, not big movie stars and even then DID beat out the other show..........just goes to show how much people respect the choreographers on the show and the quality that DID doubles is putting out......Clap

I havent' really seen any quality from the new mentors yet? Your whole argument centered around the point people are watching DID double due to there choreography and talent? Maybe what you mean to say is that it was the quality in Remo, terrance and geeta previous season performance that people have tuned back into DID. Could you show me one glimpse of talent that they new mentors have brought to the show since the DID doubles began?Big smile I am sure rajeev and Marzi have talent but they havnt really shown that yet on the show, yet your saying the people are watching DID due to the choregraphers and quality. I must admit your logic is amazingClap, absolutely fultoo fatak.Your logic teach probably went head over heels for youLOL and yelled superfantabulous....Wink

Edited by Elephunk - 09 January 2011 at 3:32am
Rajinilicious IF-Sizzlerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
DID IS THE BEST

ThatOneGuy

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elephunk

I havent' really seen any quality from the new mentors yet? Your whole argument centered around the point people are watching DID double due to there choreography and talent? Maybe what you mean to say is that it was the quality in Remo, terrance and geeta previous season performance that people have tuned back into DID. Could you show me one glimpse of talent that they new mentors have brought to the show since the DID doubles began?Big smile I am sure rajeev and Marzi have talent but they havnt really shown that yet on the show, yet your saying the people are watching DID due to the choregraphers and quality. I must admit your logic is amazingClap, absolutely fultoo fatak.Your logic teach probably went head over heels for youLOL and yelled superfantabulous....Wink

Tongue oh were you expecting the new judges to get on the stage and dance? Big smile You see they are judges, they are there to judge and in case you haven't been following the auditions, they have been applying their dance knowledge and judging as to who will be in the show and who won't be in the show........Tongue If you really want to see the talent of the new judges, just check out the scores of movies that they have choreographed for over the years.......Big smile glad I could help

Prud123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index