India-Forums

DID beats competition with big numbers- Article (Page 2)

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue Doesn't surprise me in the least..........People appreciate quality above all else........I guess people at large don't really miss Terrence and Remo all that much as evidenced by the high ratings so far............Tongue

ahem DID with Remo and Terence had a whopping 6.7 rating in its premiere week...wonder why the rating has dropped to a 4..... Tongue....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hhindu4lyf

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Tongue Doesn't surprise me in the least..........People appreciate quality above all else........I guess people at large don't really miss Terrence and Remo all that much as evidenced by the high ratings so far............Tongue

ahem DID with Remo and Terence had a whopping 6.7 rating in its premiere week...wonder why the rating has dropped to a 4..... Tongue....

Woah! That's a huge drop in ratings. I guess Terence and Remo's absence must have really affected viewersWink

Even the news of Dharmesh 'sir' apparently assisting Geeta doesn't seem to have stopped the ratings dropping so much. What a shame.TongueI guess people aren't really as appreciative as some people make out of the quality this season with this new concept in comparison to the previous seasons with Terence ad Remo.

devashree_hdesicrowd

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Woah! That's a huge drop in ratings. I guess Terence and Remo's absence must have really affected viewersWink

Even the news of Dharmesh 'sir' apparently assisting Geeta doesn't seem to have stopped the ratings dropping so much. What a shame.TongueI guess people aren't really as appreciative as some people make out of the quality this season with this new concept in comparison to the previous seasons with Terence ad Remo.
arey Dia, thanks to the wonderful contestants this season...they are coming for the auditions bcos of the history and respect that DID has acheived bcos of the previous judges....the current ratings are owing to the talent...current judges ke upar hota toh, this forum wud RIP...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

arey Dia, thanks to the wonderful contestants this season...they are coming for the auditions bcos of the history and respect that DID has acheived bcos of the previous judges....the current ratings are owing to the talent...current judges ke upar hota toh, this forum wud RIP...

Spot on! It's because of the history of the show and the talented judges and choreographers from season 1 and 2 that the first show got the rating that it did. The real test will be as the show goes on and how many viewers continue to remain hooked to the show and don't lose interest.

Jess.desicrowd

Elephunk Groupbie
Elephunk
Elephunk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

You may want to be more specific some member may still not understand why ratings have droppedLOL

Edited by Elephunk - 07 January 2011 at 8:12pm

desicrowd

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elephunk

You may want to be more specific some member may still not understand why ratings have droppedLOL

hehe...wanna bet this rating track will be twisted to a newer track in the next few hours ultimately resulting as to why one judge is better than the other LOL...
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Tongue oh so the fact that DID doubles beat Remo's show in ratings doesn't mean anything? yeah I mean who cares about ratings, networks don't look at stuff like that........Big smileso the high ratings of DID 1 and DID 2 were because of Remo and Terrence and the high ratings of DID doubles are also because of Terrence and REmo eventhough they are not on the show.......Big smile that sounds pretty fair........so Remo and Terrence have everything to do with DID's success and Geeta's success but DID and Geeta Ma don't have anything to do with Remo's and Terrence's success.......interesting.....Tongue because we all know how  Terrence was so well knowns prior to DID........Big smile
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Tongue oh so the fact that DID doubles beat Remo's show in ratings doesn't mean anything? yeah I mean who cares about ratings, networks don't look at stuff like that........Big smileso the high ratings of DID 1 and DID 2 were because of Remo and Terrence and the high ratings of DID doubles are also because of Terrence and REmo eventhough they are not on the show.......Big smile that sounds pretty fair........so Remo and Terrence have everything to do with DID's success and Geeta's success but DID and Geeta Ma don't have anything to do with Remo's and Terrence's success.......interesting.....Tongue because we all know how  Terrence was so well knowns prior to DID........Big smile

@bold: Of course it does ankit! Me and DC are known to be very fair people and I'm so glad that you acknowledge the fact too.Smile
I'm sure everyone also knows how popular Geeta was prior to DID. I mean how can anyone possibly forget her 30 second performance in Kuch Kuch Hota HainTonguePeople have probably forgotten about shahrukh and kajol and only remember geeta right?Wink

Noor_Ul_Ain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index