CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

STORY CONTEST 3 - RESULTS ON PAGE 10 (Page 9)

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
This was my first attempt  at story writing.SmileThanks to all for their encouraging reviews about the story.I have learnt a lot through this story writing contest about writing a story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmi

dr.fahmi Goldie
dr.fahmi
dr.fahmi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
i agree with bhavana and star571. Reader's encouragement and suggestions, means a lot to the writers. i  thank u all for ur reviews. i m looking forward to those members who are still left to commentSmile
gadhadada Coolbie
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
hey ppl....

now i m coming up with my reviews on such classical stories...
i knew its LATE coz i did that delibrately.... reason!!!
at the END....

STORY 1: well maintained... after a long time i read a story which   consists of  MAHARAJA and MAHARANI and with the ROYAL touch... the detection was good...  specially the paintings and key clue... quite amazing.... very well... have many more from U in future...Clap

STORY 3: hmmm... very nice... specially the fingerprint on brken glass clue was very very good... plastic surgery turned the case... nice way of writing... team distribution is really good... many more from U in future...
Clap
STORY 4: just WOW.... everything really in excellent manner... every CLUE use approperiately... very compact and concrete... (i really learnt alot from this STORY).... its a humble request to see manay many more stories of UR's in future...ClapStar

STORY 5: hmmmm... murder and murder... good... story in different way... like the REVENGE shade as well... lots of turns are there... good attempt.... many more from U in future...Clap

STORY 6: very nice... the treatment was really good... team distribution is also good... bit lenghty but really pleasent.... many more from U in future...Clap

STORY 7: very good attempt... the FREDDIE anniversary celebration scene was nice.... murder also took  in that story... so looking different... many more from U in future...Clap

STORY 8: Excillent... enjoyed alot... bit extra in lenth... but really nice... have a nice shade of DAYA Sir nature.... the chemistry b/w DUO's was really good that any unusual behaviour easily identified by the other one... VIVEK character looks sound... the PHONE idea was really good... nice one... many more from U in future too...Clap

STORY 9: very nice attempt... VIVEK and TASHA scenes are quite good portrayed in good way... the use of  CHANDA MAMA and SURAJ CHACHOO was really attractive... many more from U in future... Clap

STORY 10: hmmm... what a JADOO created on us by ABHI Sir SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS... hahaha... very good...  bit emmotional as well... the clue of RED CROSS on THUMB and FINGER was good... the SOLAR CELL idea was also nice... very good... many more from U in future too...Clap

STORY 11: very very good... clear cut way... hurted to read again DAYA Sir shoted... but quite protected... the scenes are quite in good manner so attention never lose at any point... very good... many more from U in future...Clap

hmmm... now me back on my BELATE REASON.... basically GALS/GUYS i dont want to give MARKS on any STORY...
WHY???? its really a big QUESTION MARKQuestion... i strongly feel that i m not ability/credibility to give MARKS on such classical stories... all are ZABARDAST.... CLASSICAL... EXCILLENT... even i have no such good VOCABS as well.... U all got 10 out of 10 from my side...Star

ONE PLOT... treating in so many different ways are marvallous.... i dunt have WORDS to PRAISE and ENCOURAGEMENT
to all the PARTICPANTS... my MAMMA always tell me ONE LINER... which i share with all of U....
"the FIRST STEP U TAKE is MOST IMPORTANT".... so the step of ORGANIZING a CONTEST.... think about PARTICIPAION...
EXTRACT TIME from the BUSY SKEDULES... WRITE STORIES... use SAME PLOTS in different ways..... READ them... give
REVIEWS... ENCOURAGEMENT... SUPPORT... SUGGESTIONS.... MARKS.... wow.... wow.... hmmmm...Thumbs Up

i have only TWO HANDS... i m trying my xtreme level best and hope that my two small hands voice of CLAPPINGClapClapClap enter
in ur ears loudly and my PAT on all URS shoulders encourages u... RIGHTOO...

as i REVEALED myself earlierLOL... so i m really OBLIGED to all U people... who gave their precious suggestions... pat
my shoulder... clapp for my story... extract time to read it and most important GIVE MARKS...Clap

one special THANX to VISROM DII...ClapStar
Star
yes... one more thing.. if any of my ALPHABET, WORDS, SENTENCES, DIALOGUES, SCENES, SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS...
anything which HURTS anyones intentionsCry... i say XTREMELLY SORRY from core of my heart... 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi.gupta123dr.fahmiKS_Minionsubha.ShagnikaLadyMeringueDemonStarBhavanabastonishvisrom

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
thank you gadhadada !!! well nice to know you've taken our suggestions positively !! All the best Smile
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Kya yaar....I am not able to concentrate.Embarrassed
subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
All participants have written wonderful stories & deserve appreciation for their hard-work at writing storyClap
And thanks to all who read the stories and wrote their reviews.
And a big thanks to Visrom di for organizing this story writing contest.

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Thank you every1 for ur comments.
Even i wrote a story for the 1st time....and lemme tell u its not at all easy....
One needs to be damn creative n i can see there is lots n lots of creativity present in every1 here...
I am sure FW can easily pick lots of good stuff from this contest entries.

Clap Clap Clap

Thank you visrom for the contest n also for extending the submission date.... Waise kuch aur time mil jaata toh wuld have been better but kitna bhi time do bas hi nahi lagtha... We keep ignoring thinking that v have lots of time...
I still dont get it... How u manage all ur work n all also IF work.
Thumbs Up
suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Suhaani's ReviewSmile (re-reading and then reviewingBig smile)

story 1-- A touch of Rajasthani flavour reminded me of the Engraved Rice case. U were quite good. Though u did deviate from the plot, your story has a potential. Also dont give up writing. All the best!Smile

story 2 -- U seem to be an avid Daya-smile fan... Hm... Sachin made a victim of Acp's wrath.... The story was long and nice. But somewhere I got a little lost. Maybe its just me. Also avoid to many capitalization. All the best!Smile

story 3 -- A little different story and treatment. You are a Freddy fan... The cake acene was sweet. The language is clear and not a barrier at all. The story stretches a bit at places but is nicely written. All the best!Smile

story 4 -- Quite different from the plot. But am impressed with the effort u took to create suspense. The subplot of that ladki is interesting addition and is related to the plot, which is really well done. Keep it up. All the best!Smile

story 5 -- Interesting and full of too many twists. U seem to be more comfortable in narration rather than scripted dialogues. Plot was utilized a bit and the story was gripping and short. well done. All the best!Smile

story 6 -- I think I know who wrote this. Story did stick to the plot a bit. It had suspense and twists. The style of narration is clear. This time it is duo-centric, not daya or abhi alone. All the best!Smile

story 7 -- Maybe its just me. I got lost in this story however much i read it. It is  narrated simply and is full of grips. But i dont know why i lost focus on the twists. anyway, keep it up. All the best!Smile

story 8 -- I guessed the author. Your story is bindaas and full of asha-era thrill as usual. Abhi-centric stories are your forte after all. Lovely twists and turns and very few loopholes. Really well done. All the best!Smile

story 9 -- Hm. An advice-no offense. Its not feasible to start a story with a flashback immediately. perhaps a scene or two later, yes. however good attempt. Narrative style and story is good. All the best!Smile

story 10 -- Another writer whom i have rcognized. Another Abhi-centric story as usual. well written and well placed out. full of too many twists but nevertheless well written. Another forte- Abhijeet. very well done!  All the best!Smile

story 11 -- Hm. good attempt. A bit dreamy but well-thought out. Narrative style is a bit complex- maybe its just me. U tried hard to keep the suspense. good and nice. All the best!Smile

(Good work writers! Old writers continue writing! New writers welcome to CID IF Writers Association!)

(This time I didnt contribute any story- so a reminder, dont guess my name for any story if u have. Lolz)

ALL THE BEST!!!!!

Edited by suhaani.cid - 14 January 2011 at 7:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmisunnyp1414subha.astonishLadyMeringueDemonStarBhavanabvisrom

Go to top