CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

STORY CONTEST 3 - RESULTS ON PAGE 10 (Page 8)

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
It can mean anything m_kal....I meant that I wanted to see a bit more of non-jewellery stuff and going on to something more dangerous.
I had something else in mind....forget it...the stories so far are good and I am yet to read 7 more.

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Ok I've read the stories and sent in my scores !!! Have guessed very less people this time as only 2 or 3 of regular writers were there and mostly new !!! One thing I want to say is that almost everyone has done a great job !! It was indeed tough giving scores !! And really I wasn't expecting such lovely ways of writing about the theft !!

Well as Visrom has said earlier I was expecting some innovative interpretation of the terms 'GOLD' and 'Secret Documents' in the stories !! Some stories gave that some didn't !! I wanted to see some mystery regarding the documents and what is it in that which can be turned to something dangerous !!! Yes I agree I missed some stories a lot like Suhaani dii's , Sunny's and others but seriously everyone has done a lovely job !! Above all what I want to say is the way you've done with investigation parts and the way the theft happens I loved them !!! Regarding my story I felt it could have been better hadn't I been in my dreamland till 5-6 hours before the deadline Tongue but still all in all I want to say Good Job everyone !!! Reading such lovely stories make me wish if we all were the creative dept. of the show !!! A simple theft plot has been written in such a good way !! So Pat on your backs ! Finish reading stories,send your scores and write reviews Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmiLadyMeringueNandiniRaizadaa

m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

It can mean anything m_kal....I meant that I wanted to see a bit more of non-jewellery stuff and going on to something more dangerous.
I had something else in mind....forget it...the stories so far are good and I am yet to read 7 more.

It's all right.  I found some were talking about research, that's why I asked.
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
yaar !! You'll laugh at this but don't know why i want you all to finish reading these stories and results to be out soon !! Tongue has someone guessed mine ?? Only one has guessed me correct till now !! Have I written such a different story kya ??? 5 mein se just one right guess Tongue
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged

I final;ly managed to read the stories and also review them !! I am quite surprised how I managed !! LOL I must say.. a BIG round of applause for all the writers. We all did a decent job considering the mental state we all are in Ouch. handling a plot like this, that too differently is a tough job. Most of us did manage to keep in mind the characters that we know well... Good job.. Much better than some FW writers would have done. Proud to be among such lovely writers !! I am glad that new people joined in this time. Thanks a lot for participation and hoping to read more from you all. Missed some awesome writers of the forum this time. Anyways, Visrom, thanks a lot for organising the contest so nicely and giving us such a lovely plot...Clap.. here goes my review. A frank onw, so please dont mind !!!

Story 1- Well, the plot said about "secret project" of a company. Apart from that the story was well written. The descriptions were very clear and nice. It was good to see the team in a royal palace ! The poem in the painting was quite simple and good. Overall, a good story, well written. Slightly drifted from the plot though. Would like to read some more from you !

Story 2- Sachin got scolded.. Thats funny to see how we end up landing Sachin in troublesome situations in our stories and make ACP scold him!
Jokes apart, it was a good attempt. The casual scenes became over the top... And as a result a little out of characters. The "sunglass" clue was different and good. Rest, it was a nice attempt. Good job.

Story 3- Nice story. Plot handled quite well. Well done. Mystery was nicely maintained and news about fake Raghu was nicely given. Famous concept of Plastic surgery was used. Quite similar to FW tacticts but handled in a much much better way.

Story 4- A very nicely scripted and planned story! Dialogues were so familiar that I could actually hear them speaking. Every clue is very well handled..! Well done! Looking forward for more from the writer.

Story 5- A nicely described story. But so many murders inspite of CID investigating the case is something i dont like much. 2 guys died in front of CID after giving some clue. That was a good luck of the team ! Anyways, a good story, with lots of twists and turns !! there were quite a number of characters, which added to the interest.

Story 6 – Very nice story. Quite long but interesting. The narrations were really good. I am sure, dialogues would have made it sound even better! Never mind.. its still very good. Want more from this writer..All the BEST.

Story 7 – A Very nicely written story. Good and simple !! The pace was well maintained. Team was well distributed. A nice story to read!! Good job. Looking forward for more from you.

Story 8 – Nice attempt. A bit long but interesting. High on drama. It could have been better if that was slight less. But nice friendship and light moments. The suspense about Abhijeet's Jaipur visit was well built up. Overall, a good job. Will be expecting more from this writer !

Story 9 – Nice ending !! Interesting ! The characters seemed out of themselves at times. The pace could have been better. But I liked the story considering the end ! Good job.

Story 10 - Reading this takes me to many of old cases of of CID and also of IF writers! This must be an old writer of our forum! Short and simple story. Made proper use of the characters. The TRIO specially! A nice way of using Abhi's "memory" issue. Although we are already tired of Abhi's memory issue thanks to AKAKR, but this one was surely different from present situation! Reminds me lot about "Abhijeet in Danger" and "Traitors in CID" and some others from IF.! Overall, a decebt job!

Story 11 – I liked the story. The writing style was very clear and I am sure this one too is from an old writer of our forum. I seriously feel that !! Abhi-Daya argument issue was well handled. Perfectly in sync with the characters. A little dragging in the sense, when shown on TV, the descriptions are necessary, but when written on paper, that becomes lengthy. Such details need not be given dialogues at times. Just narration would have done the job at certain points. The concept of the entire car being replaced was good. Salunke's detection was also praiseworthy. Overall, a nice story. Keep it up !

Will be sending in the marks by tonight...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmiKS_MinionastonishDemonStarBhavanab

dr.fahmi Goldie
dr.fahmi
dr.fahmi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Sachin got scolded.. Thats funny to see how we end up landing Sachin in troublesome situations in our stories and make ACP scold him!
i remember when plot was given, and members asked if cop in plain clothes can be one from CID, i feared that sachin was going to be in trouble, but i m glad i was wrong, only 2 stories had sachin as that cop, and i liked how duo were there to support him in bothSmile ACP sir se tu dant parh he jati haiLOL

Edited by dr.fahmi - 13 January 2011 at 7:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KS_MinionDemonStar

DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Updated my post on Page 5 with reviews for all the stories. Well done everyone, I really enjoyed them all and am honoured to be among such talented writers! Big smileBig smile Will send in my marks in a while.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmi

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Very nice reviews by everyone who has written till now !!! Thank you all so much for the suggestions !!! And yeah reading reviews makes me feel even though in short time I've not done such a bad job Tongue !!!
Thank you for the suggestions will improve in points mentioned !! Rest of you review soon !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmi

Go to top