CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

STORY CONTEST 3 - RESULTS ON PAGE 10 (Page 4)

bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

I've just finished reading all the stories and I liked them. Many of them used our tried and tested Fireworks method and some of the famous dialogues, like Boss, Haan Daya LOL

if don't mind,can you please give your feedbacks on each story

gadhadada Coolbie
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
hey... ppl...

i was really in shock condition after read VISROM DII comments.... i knew i m really XTRA ORDINARY BAD in DETECTION/CRIME cases.... but
wat a classical comment she gave on my story.... 'never tried'.... its just ZABARDAST to me.... hmmmm... abot SHREELA.... its quite amazing that she knew me... may be coz 3 more stories was there of mine.... ya DII i try... but a FLOP TRY.... ok.... but kya karein....
i'll NEVER TRY IT in FUTURE....  ok....
all other stories are marvellous.... untill i read only 4 in random order... but they are xtremelly beautiful... how could people write such things... which are WOW....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi.gupta123

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

hey... ppl...

i was really in shock condition after read VISROM DII comments.... i knew i m really XTRA ORDINARY BAD in DETECTION/CRIME cases.... but
wat a classical comment she gave on my story.... 'never tried'.... its just ZABARDAST to me....

Now Gadhadada, there was no need for you to reveal yourself at this stage. LOL I didn't  even look at the writer's name, nothing has been registered in my brain, though I know each sender.

And why are you shocked? I gave my frank opinion and I didn't say anything bad about the story. just that you deviated from the plot. My other post has clarified that  many others  have done it too.

What is 'never tried' and why has it bothered you? I never said that you 'never tried' hard to write a good story or anything. You seem to be twisting my words. I meant that 'I never tried putting on sunglasses in a car to check whether it becomes foggy'.

If my words hurt you, I am sorry. Guys and girls who have participated, you must be ready to take frank comments, otherwise I'll take off my existing comments and stop posting any more comments, I'll just put the scores.

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhinder.kamboj

Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

I've just finished reading all the stories and I liked them. Many of them used our tried and tested Fireworks method and some of the famous dialogues, like Boss, Haan Daya LOL

if don't mind,can you please give your feedbacks on each story

I wanted to do that, but I lost the file where I was saving my feedback. My Internet was down for a few days, so I had copied the files into a Word file and saved my feedback in a Word file, but then my computer crashed and I lost the Word file. As far as feedback goes, I'm mostly on line with what the others are saying about the stories. Sorry I can't remember individual feedback, but I remember that 3 or 4 of the stories didn't actually cover the complete plot, that is, there were parts of the plot missing or there was a complete deviation from the plot. Otherwise, I liked all the stories. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dayaabhi

bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
i think I have also touched plot with left hand.... So jisne jisne aisa kiya hain, are they out of contest or what? 
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Bhinder stop getting worried !!! Each and every story is very much there in the contest !!!

I've finished reading almost all !! Will post detailed review for all together
LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Same here!!! I'll post all the reviews together in all!!! Tongue And yeah, no need to get worried Bhinder...Wink
bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
@Bhavana @Rashida   Do it jaldi jaldi Shocked

Go to top