CID

STORY CONTEST 3 - RESULTS ON PAGE 10 - Page 5

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Who is doing this stuffs ? Jiya is not present here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pls. review soon Nandini di, I'm waiting for your reviews!!!!โญ๏ธ
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Reviews of the rest of the stories posted !!! Here is the link for reviews of all stories !!

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1582948
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bhavanab

Reviews of the rest of the stories posted !!! Here is the link for reviews of all stories !!

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1582948

But Bhavna this link is taking me to the 1st page.
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mitali di, she gave the link for others to read the story...... her reviews are either on Page 4 or 5.....๐Ÿ˜Š
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Request to everyone!!! Pls write all story numbers when you are sending scores. If story no X is yours, pls don't skip it. Just write (MINE) beside it.

I entered everything into an excel sheet some time back and everything has gone haywire because you skipped your own stories. I have to search for each of your PMs again.

Pls co-operate.
Minionite thumbnail
Thanks to everyone who commented on the stories. One of those stories is mine and I read the comments everyone posted about it and I'm happy that everyone liked it. While I've written stories before, I never ever wrote one centred about CID. Usually I write murder mysteries or romance, so it was sort of hard to write a story about a robbery without including murder in it. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
dr.fahmi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv_cid_shreya

Thanks to everyone who commented on the stories. One of those stories is mine and I read the comments everyone posted about it and I'm happy that everyone liked it. While I've written stories before, I never ever wrote one centred about CID. Usually I write murder mysteries or romance, so it was sort of hard to write a story about a robbery without including murder in it. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

almost all of them had murder in them. FW ne bigaad dya hai sub ko๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†murder na ho tu suspense he nahi rehta. looking forward to ur reviews๐Ÿ˜Š
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dr.fahmi

almost all of them had murder in them. FW ne bigaad dya hai sub ko๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†murder na ho tu suspense he nahi rehta. looking forward to ur reviews๐Ÿ˜Š

I will start rereading the stories today and will post my comments later today as I lost my original file with all my comments. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 13 years ago
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@dr. Fahmi   well some don't have murder included..... and yes, just finished by reading comments .. what does dragging means ?