Time slot is same.

arima2010 Groupbie
arima2010
arima2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verai

ROFL
amazing lead pair could do much lower than this ROFL
  good point Wink LOL i am amazed by some other fellow shows good ratings which has poorer story but watchable lead pair?  Stern Smile 

Edited by arima2010 - 07 January 2011 at 2:07am
_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
what happened to sangini???? why rudra is suddely weak,Confused  pihu negative Shocked gauri to much mahaan n only crying... Wacko she was stronger in the beginning...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009LimitLessFan

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
I don't think that this show has to go off air....  I like this show, I love MIK and BINNY and their chemistry!!
the current track is interesting but the time slot is not good!I have been in other shows forum, these show are populair but their last week ratings were inferior than sangini about 0.5 or 0.8... please don't insult!!! Cause sangini still has a lot of fans out there!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*4rom heaven*OrientalDancer_innocent_

adipihu Senior Member
adipihu
adipihu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Broken Heart
Originally posted by Darine1980

I don't think that this show has to go off air....  I like this show, I love MIK and BINNY and their chemistry!!
the current track is interesting but the time slot is not good!I have been in other shows forum, these show are populair but their last week ratings were inferior than sangini about 0.5 or 0.8... please don't insult!!! Cause sangini still has a lot of fans out there!
arey already sangini ka bhurey din chalrahahey. this week too much they killed the stars and story.this the ratings will be zero. then the sangini will go off air. AngryAngrykya mik and binny chemistry yaar. they did not even see and talk and kuch ramance kuch be nahe . then how people are telling their chemistry. no biology and zoology is there.  then how  will be chemistry........too much expectations. Angry this time slot every body now watch  TL  their we can see rajat tokas entry.orSleepySleepy
now sangini will be Thumbs Down
_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

are u serious...?  do u really think the story is good engouh that ppl watch it for the show...Confused
most of them are all fans of the actors.. n i think you too Embarrassed some are fan of Mik , AG , BS
or they like all of them... but sangini story?

Laila2009LimitLessFan

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rianne

are u serious...?  do u really think the story is good engouh that ppl watch it for the show...Confused
most of them are all fans of the actors.. n i think you too Embarrassed some are fan of Mik , AG , BS
or they like all of them... but sangini story?

Totally agree; the show has some of the most boring dialogue ever. A 13 year old could have done better.

LimitLessFan_RiaNa_

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rianne

what happened to sangini???? why rudra is suddely weak,Confused  pihu negative Shocked gauri to much mahaan n only crying... Wacko she was stronger in the beginning...Ouch

yaar , i hate the way they dumped R and making G way too mahan and crying machine .....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index