Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Boys&Girls with attitude probz #121 ~Invites Only~ (Page 11)

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Joined: 16 December 2009
Posts: 13842

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by PrachiluvsKSG

Heyyy!!!!

heyyyyyyy prachi whts up?????? Big smile

aur kal kahan gayyab ho gayyi thi tum??????? Confused



Hey armaan...
sorry kal mein skool mein thi (aaj bhi hu)
so had to go to class....sorry!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beast4u

beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrachiluvsKSG

Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by PrachiluvsKSG

Heyyy!!!!

heyyyyyyy prachi whts up?????? Big smile

aur kal kahan gayyab ho gayyi thi tum??????? Confused



Hey armaan...
sorry kal mein skool mein thi (aaj bhi hu)
so had to go to class....sorry!Ouch

its ok yaar......have fun......Big smile

take care bye......

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Joined: 16 December 2009
Posts: 13842

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Are mere baap..
imean kal jaana tha....aaj abhi thoda time hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beast4u

beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrachiluvsKSG

Are mere baap..
imean kal jaana tha....aaj abhi thoda time hai...

 

oh srry mujhe laga shayad aaj bhi jaana hai tumhe........LOL LOL

so where have u been????

aur cc pe bhi nahi aayi tum???? Confused

Chocolate... IF-Rockerz
Chocolate...
Chocolate...

Joined: 15 February 2010
Posts: 6847

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Dark_Desire

Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Dark_Desire

my trip was awesome
had sooooooooooooooooooooo much fun
srsly m already missing the place

hmmm yea apna country apna hi hota hai......Big smile

me too miss my country and wanna visit but waha kya kuch ho gayya hai ab aur i can't risk my life for a small vacation.........Ouch Ouch

wat do u mean
wat happened?

yaar im talking abt Pakistan yaar.......Ouch Ouch

roz bomb blast hote hain, logo ko sab ke saamne kill kar dete hain aur police waale dekhte hi rehte hain...........Ouch Ouch


ohhh
is tat all true
i didn't kno
u know all this fighting is beyond me
i find it srsly childish and stupid
but i have to agree who doesn't miss their home country

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beast4u

beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dark_Desire

Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Dark_Desire

Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Dark_Desire

my trip was awesome
had sooooooooooooooooooooo much fun
srsly m already missing the place

hmmm yea apna country apna hi hota hai......Big smile

me too miss my country and wanna visit but waha kya kuch ho gayya hai ab aur i can't risk my life for a small vacation.........Ouch Ouch

wat do u mean
wat happened?

yaar im talking abt Pakistan yaar.......Ouch Ouch

roz bomb blast hote hain, logo ko sab ke saamne kill kar dete hain aur police waale dekhte hi rehte hain...........Ouch Ouch


ohhh
is tat all true
i didn't kno
u know all this fighting is beyond me
i find it srsly childish and stupid
but i have to agree who doesn't miss their home country

offcousre its true 2 days ago ek security waale ne hi Pakistan ke Governor ko kill kardiya with automatic gun........aur post mortem ki report ne show kiya ke usse 26 bullets lagi.......

yaar jab wahan itne bade log safe nahi hain to mere jaise logo ka kiy hoga.......Ouch Ouch

yea agree......Smile

yea i miss my home and my frnds and relatives so musch.......Cry

shininggal2008 IF-Sizzlerz
shininggal2008
shininggal2008

Joined: 26 March 2009
Posts: 22101

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Congrats for the new cc Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beast4u

Chocolate... IF-Rockerz
Chocolate...
Chocolate...

Joined: 15 February 2010
Posts: 6847

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked tat is srsly really crazy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beast4u

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 628   Views: 34905

meluvsrk 628 34905 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76796

.Aparajhita. 865 76796 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1159   Views: 36167

SobtiObsession 1159 36167 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 609   Views: 25050

ROBlicious. 609 25050 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-
ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1195   Views: 47751

relentless. 1195 47751 09 February 2011 at 6:03pm by -----

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index