Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fidmfshnbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Laddoo ☺️ You choried it from Fizah? I wonder how she gets sigs I don't even put in my gallery 😕

@V, Exactly! She felt something for him. And when she saw him looking at her when she was drying her hair...she knew he felt something for her 😳
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: DMGlover91

Lol I was shocked with my own journey. Sleepless nights thanks to you 😳

Hayye and the way she asked Sapna where Armaan was 😍

😆why u thank me all the time man😛 i just suggested u....baaki sab tumhari journey thiEmbarrassed
Sanaaaaaa,u see i just love Riddhima tht particular time😃 she was so falling for Armaan,tht she ddnt care wht others would say abt her n Armaan,she just wanted to be wiv himEmbarrassed
Waymaker thumbnail

@Laddoo ☺️ You choried it from Fizah? I wonder how she gets sigs I don't even put in my gallery 😕

@V, Exactly! She felt something for him. And when she saw him looking at her when she was drying her hair...she knew he felt something for her 😳

Very true😃 she did noticed him,c'mon his face expressions were so obviousEmbarrassed 
but of course...both were in denials mode😆
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
viru-why didnt they kiss...armaan shld ve kissed her there she did soo mch nakhras later so it wld ve bn better🤣
sana-yah i choried it frm her
☺️
Waymaker thumbnail

Janwar...Basket main hoon Armaan....waise dari na🤣
Waymaker thumbnail
🤣Anuu, they were going to kiss,,but hvnt u seen,just the mmnt they got intimate,Anjie cames in
fidmfshnbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SPINKaShFanatic

😆why u thank me all the time man😛 i just suggested u....baaki sab tumhari journey thi😳

Sanaaaaaa,u see i just love Riddhima tht particular time😃 she was so falling for Armaan,tht she ddnt care wht others would say abt her n Armaan,she just wanted to be wiv him😳

I like thanking you, for making me not sleep 😆

Exactly, same here. Although there were times when I didn't like Riddhima (her role in particular) like when she didn't let Armaan explain the Muskaan situation but thats a different situation.

She loved Armaan more then herself 😳
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SPINKaShFanatic

🤣Anuu, they were going to kiss,,but hvnt u seen,just the mmnt they got intimate,Anjie cames in

aghhhhh this anjie girl
kash had sooo many close moments where they wre gng to kiss bt
🤔
Waymaker thumbnail

I like thanking you, for making me not sleep 😆

Exactly, same here. Although there were times when I didn't like Riddhima (her role in particular) like when she didn't let Armaan explain the Muskaan situation but thats a different situation.

She loved Armaan more then herself 😳

You are welcome then😆
See iv always try to understand Riddhima's feeling even but after break up scene,she was too much,i loved Armaan mainly as the characterEmbarrassedhe was too good for her <3
but iv always love how evn she was stubbrn of not getting bck to him,she always cared for himEmbarrassed
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: kash_laddoo.anu

aghhhhh this anjie girl
kash had sooo many close moments where they wre gng to kiss bt
🤔

🤣 yes i know,remmber valentines epi,,,when they were hvng a momnt.then the gang came in😆