KaSh Heaven#563:"I Hate You But I Love You!!" <3 - Page 71

Posted: 13 years ago
Anu was just watching jungle epi :D

Tht first hug, tht first normal convo,complimenting each other <3 the first unknwn feeling, tht first time whn Armaan had kuch kuch hota hai☺️
ViSa, jungle love also when he couldnt stop staring at her😍whn she was drying her hair ,and he was so lost in her😍
Originally posted by DMGlover91

Nope, I was still online when you came online 🤣 I think I continued that routine the first week 😆

Hayye, the kurta, his eyes, her face, the way she looked at him 😍
😲i was hell shocked....ur first week was a roller coaster ride on heavenROFLur entry in Heaven reminded me my initial days,when i got addicted over here as wellDay Dreaming
OMG Dandiya scene makes me fall for KaSh even more, they delivered such  a genuine acting, sometimes u feel its not AR but KaSh😳
ViSa ☺️ And then the way he stayed up all night because her head was on his arm....and his face in the morning. And when she was with Anjali, the way she turned around and looked at him 😍

Pyaar ki pehli nazar 

@Laddoo, uff kyun? ☺️

And where did you find the confession sig that your using? 

@ViSa, Jungle love....when she hugged him. 😍

uff mere sana ki ada laddooo pagal ho jayegi
☺️
☺️
and i choried tht siggy 😆😆😉

ViSa ☺️ And then the way he stayed up all night because her head was on his arm....and his face in the morning. And when she was with Anjali, the way she turned around and looked at him 😍

Pyaar ki pehli nazar 
that is so beautiful😃 when in the mrning they wake up n goes bck to camp,she DID turn back😲 it meant tht night,she also felt smthing,bcz they way she was looking at him😳
shona buttoned karan's shirt☺️
i jst cnt gt ovr dt scene🤪

Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

😲i was hell shocked....ur first week was a roller coaster ride on heaven🤣ur entry in Heaven reminded me my initial days,when i got addicted over here as well😍
OMG Dandiya scene makes me fall for KaSh even more, they delivered such  a genuine acting, sometimes u feel its not AR but KaSh😳

Lol I was shocked with my own journey. Sleepless nights thanks to you 😳

Hayye and the way she asked Sapna where Armaan was 😍
RIGHT Anu
its a coincidence,i was contemplating our avis🤪
i want the one whre he wipes off her tears n brish it against his lips ☺️