Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lmao..emotional blackmail ideas... i fink dat cums naturally to me..
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Hey Swe! done :)

@Fizah.. it's not sumfin dat can be taught...
_R_..tistique.. thumbnail
Voted.

@Tiha, then how will I learn? Or will you do my half? 😃
fidmfshnbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Karan and Shilpa were now both lost in their own worlds, Shilpa still looking at her reflection in his eyes and noticing the sparkly gleam that somehow seemed visible only through that reflection, she saw herself from a new angle now, an angle that included Karan with her. Karan looked at her, the innocent smile, the beautiful eyes looking into his, her soft breathing onto his chest drove him nuts.

A soft buzzing on Shilpa's desk distracted them, Shilpa suddenly moved away from him, but Karan's grip from Shilpa's wrist didn't soften, he pulled her back and said...

"Shilpa, tell me...why are you so shy around me...?" Shilpa struggling to get away, twisted her arm...

Karan didn't care, he wanted an answer and he'd get one. He wasn't used to girls like Shilpa and he had no clue how to treat them, he wanted to treat Shilpa like a princess, but he also wanted an answer. 

A soft whisper from Shilpa finally distracted him, but he couldn't quite make out what she had said...so he grabbed her other hand and pulled her closer, now gripping both hands and having full control over her, he asked, "What did you say, Shilpa?"

She looked at him knowing she was once again in his grip with no way out, she finally said a little louder, "someone can see us..." Karan smiled at this, he loved her shyness and innocence, he looked around and nodded side to side implying that no one could see them, then pointed towards the windows and curtains, everything was covered and safe.

Shilpa had never met anyone as stubborn as Karan, she finally figured out that he wouldn't let her go as long as she gave an answer so she finally replied, "I'm not used to relationships or...and that's why."

Just the way she had said it, Karan could see a hint of fear from her panicked voice, he was afraid that maybe his grip was too hard on her and he softened his hold, but she just stood there looking at him...she looked as delicate as a porcelain doll at that moment and Karan felt as if he had possibly done something wrong. 
Edited by DMGlover91 - 13 years ago
KaSh_luv thumbnail
haww..omg..oye hoye.. Karan is so stubborn...well he got his answer... n she's jus so sweet...

@Fizah...i'll jus do it on ur behalf..lol..
_R_..tistique.. thumbnail

Why did you stop there? 😕 She's so innocent. "Someone can see us" 😃

fidmfshnbeauty thumbnail
Swe ðŸ¤—

I think that was a good place to stop the update...🤔

@Tiha, do you think its long enough combined with yesterday's update to be a full part yet? 
fidmfshnbeauty thumbnail
@Tiha. *sigh* Fine ðŸ˜³

@Fizah. alrighty...keep manao-ing ðŸ˜›
KaSh_luv thumbnail

Yay..Sana u knw we luv u :)