Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: KaSh_luv

i hv no idea wer ppl hang out in mumbai..or where eva dey are.lol..

Normally, people don't hang out at 11 of morning.

How about a tour of his farm house where they will be meeting Rahul. What say ? I will write.
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol... a whole day of masti.. i dunno... erm theme park? rides...rollercoasters... den beach... dang i didnt think dis thru...
star_fan thumbnail
"A secret place." replied Karan. Shilpa got little conscious and scared that he is being over friendly with them and all. "Karan cut the crap and tell us where are you taking us otherwise am off this car right away." said Shilpa. "Try to get off this car coz am not stopping." replied Karan in his teasing tone but Shilpa's brain was over working today. "I am serious." with that she put her hand on the lock of the car. "Okay okay."  said Karan, "We are going to my beach house." he said this little sadly "I wanted to keep it as surprise but .... it's okay, never mind. Hope you are okay with it now." said by him. The sad look on his face really made her guilty. "I am sorry.  I didn't meant to like spoil it but suddenly... .... ... I am sorry but you should have informed us before." said Shilpa. "It's okay." replied Karan.All this while Muskaan keep analyzing the situation between the two and so she saw this strange behaviour of her best friend. "How about I call the rest of the gang there ? Only if you don't have problem Karan." asked Muskaan. "I would love to meet them after long time." said Karan. "Oh okay then let's reach there then I will give them a call." said Muskaan.
KaSh_luv thumbnail
awww..luved it... hmm Muskaan gettin a lil suspicious... she might hv to gv dem a lil dakka... u knw so dey are sure of der feelings..lol..
KaSh_luv thumbnail
do u want me to write? or can i wrote 2moro?
KaSh_luv thumbnail

so wat shall we do now?

star_fan thumbnail
Tiha Whatever you prefer.
KaSh_luv thumbnail
ok..if u bumped in to Karan one day..wat wud u do? besides faint..
star_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaSh_luv

ok..if u bumped in to Karan one day..wat wud u do? besides faint..

Well don't wanna be get faint at all. Definitely, I will be like KaSh, KaSh and KaSh. 😆
star_fan thumbnail
What about you ? You are definitely getting faint but what you gonna done next ? Do you have any such high heels type question for him ?