ll*Sano CC #33-(IO)*ll - Page 76

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Princezz22

Oh Haan tumhe 2 saal lagthe hain close friend banane mein.🀣Best friend banane mein kitne saal lagte hain?

pata nahi, kabhi kabhi lagta hai k best frnd bangaya but kabhi achanak se ajnabee feeling aati hai, i dunno, mujhe trsut nhi hota kabhi πŸ₯± but haan good frnds soch samaj ka hamesha k liye banana chahti hoon, past experience ache nahi gaye mahi, isliye main careful rehti hoon. IF nay bada azmaya hai πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

chalo me going Azaan hone lagi hai,

2 din se raat mein koi nahi aaya, main iti bore hui k had nahiπŸ˜†

Ab toh adat s hi mujheko aise jeene ki😳

bye bye πŸ€—
I never knew I cannot joke with my friends simply also.πŸ˜³πŸ€“
Originally posted by Sano88

kya matlab πŸ˜•

I sometime joke around with one of my friend and instead of taking joke humorously she takes it seriously.πŸ˜•πŸ€“Not once , but so many times.I wont joke around with anyone.Never knew joking around is a Sin.πŸ₯±πŸ˜΅

I sometime joke around with one of my friend and instead of taking joke humorously she takes it seriously.πŸ˜•πŸ€“Not once , but so many times.I wont joke around with anyone.Never knew joking around is a Sin.πŸ₯±πŸ˜΅

hmm, it depend on the nature honey. Sometimes, you need to maintain some distance before cracking a joke.  Example, sometimes, i crack joke on you but you didnt took humorously and felt offended. So, same is the case is there. Maybe she didn't understood or soemthing, 😳 but thats okay, with time she will understand the whole thing πŸ˜›

hmm, it depend on the nature honey. Sometimes, you need to maintain some distance before cracking a joke.  Example, sometimes, i crack joke on you but you didnt took humorously and felt offended. So, same is the case is there. Maybe she didn't understood or soemthing, 😳 but thats okay, with time she will understand the whole thing πŸ˜›

It depends on situation too.I have best friend she gets sumtime offended on few jokes but I have no complaint regarding that because I also get offended when sumtime u joke around , or hira jokes around or she jokes around.But my this friend has gotten serious almost everytime I joked.

It depends on situation too.I have best friend she gets sumtime offended on few jokes but I have no complaint regarding that because I also get offended when sumtime u joke around , or hira jokes around or she jokes around.But my this friend has gotten serious almost everytime I joked.

Yup, You need to discuss this and should sort out 😊

btw IF so empty
ye kaun kis ko lesson de raha hai???πŸ€“

main derahi thi 🀣

Allah reham kre🀣
hawwwwwwwwwwww tumhe mujh par bharosa nahi 🀣