Bigg Boss Season 4

Article: Dolly's scathing comments about Khali

cutiepies thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dolly's scathing comments about Khali

Mehul Satish Thakkar , ibnlive.com
Updated Jan 06, 2011 at 04:37pm IST

After having a big argument with her veera (brother)WWE Superstar The Great Khali on reality show Bigg Boss yesterday, Dolly seems to be in mood to forgive him for the remarks he passed on her.

In fact, our sources say that after yesterday's incident, Dolly is continuously backbiting about Khali to her newly found friend Ashmit.

" Dolly admits to Ashmit that she was only teasing Khali The Great to see how great he is. But at the end of the day, the house exposes everyone's real face and his true personality was revealed after the incident," says our source.

The source adds, " She also makes fun of Khali's talking style which no one seems to understand. To make matters worse, she makes a song for him. The wordings are Jao ji jao, par itna sunlo, thodi chudiyaan pehenlo, thoda ghagra silwalon."

It seems after listening to all this, Ashmit couldn't stop laughing.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/dollys-scathing-comments-about-khali/139649-44.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dat is y dolly is da best..khali ba band baja dena
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
acha...n when ashmit n dolly n veena had fight...ashmit told dolly...KHALI JEE KAAM KAR LAIN NA...WOH BHI TOU KOI KAAM NAHI KARTAY...soo yy dolly had soo much prob wid dat statement...n taunted ashmit n veena...n she was da one who always seemed to praise him n call him real MARD...now just bcoz he fought wid her...he became AURAT...waooo dollyy...meanz who ever fights wid u iz always wrong n u r always correct...wat a fake n weird lady she iz,.....
roshnii thumbnail
Originally posted by: sirjee

acha...n when ashmit n dolly n veena had fight...ashmit told dolly...KHALI JEE KAAM KAR LAIN NA...WOH BHI TOU KOI KAAM NAHI KARTAY...soo yy dolly had soo much prob wid dat statement...n taunted ashmit n veena...n she was da one who always seemed to praise him n call him real MARD...now just bcoz he fought wid her...he became AURAT...waooo dollyy...meanz who ever fights wid u iz always wrong n u r always correct...wat a fake n weird lady she iz,.....

well said..dollyji ki yehi ada hamein pasand hai,jab kisike piche pad jati he to...apna to yehi funda he dolly ke bina big boss dekhne layak nahi hota..
sirjee thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshnii

well said..dollyji ki yehi ada hamein pasand hai,jab kisike piche pad jati he to...apna to yehi funda he dolly ke bina big boss dekhne layak nahi hota..

but 4 da first tym...i m wid khali..........
roshnii thumbnail
Originally posted by: sirjee

<div></div>but 4 da first tym...i m wid khali..........

since da time dolly n sam insulted n laughed at veena i was no more with either of dem,though im nt a fan of veena bt i felt bad 4 her..n 4 da 1st time im against khali.
sirjee thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshnii

since da time dolly n sam insulted n laughed at veena i was no more with either of dem,though im nt a fan of veena bt i felt bad 4 her..n 4 da 1st time im against khali.

when sam n dolly laughed at veena...i dont remember...n i use to lyk khali...bcoz i thought he iz geniune...but when i saw dat he iz a darpook no 1....i started hatin him...but ystd..it was waooo...shukar hai yeh mard bana....specailly when he said...TERI DI HOI AISI IZZAT PAR MAIN TUKHTA HOON..hahahahahhaha
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Dolly hates evryone in the house. Has she forgotten how she humilated ST in BB with gaalis and abusive language? .  She thinks everybody have a double face and are good for nothing  then what she has to say abt herself? 🤓
sirjee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sano88

Dolly hates evryone in the house. Has she forgotten how she humilated ST in BB with gaalis and abusive language? .  She thinks everybody have a double face and are good for nothing  then what she has to say abt herself? 🤓

i was laughin badly ytd...when she said to khali...TEHZEEB SE BAAT KAROO MUJH SE...hahhahahahahahahahahah
sirjee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sano88

haan 😆

wat u didnt heard it...go n hear it...u will also roll lyk me...hahhahahhaha