Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

Tvr Ratings from 26/12/2010 to 01/01/2011 (Page 2)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Misti Radha
yes unless the story line is good Cb2 will again face the same problem.Not much is changing in the shows of Zee when the story line is so poor with only marriages,SRs, fire accidents and parties and the same old tracks in the stories of different showsLOLConfused  with the same old songs even in the historical serials LOL and circles being repeated unless some good and new tracks r given how will u capture the new viewers.How long can the popularity of actors get u trps.LOL Well sets repeating I was surprised to see that Rads after marriage was repeating the sarees worn by Mrin in the earlier tracks as I am watching the repeat telecast on Zee Smile I could place themLOL

You forgot to mention the parallel female lead wanting to sleep with the main male lead......when that is unsuccessful then the female parallel lead or her favourite senior member of the family pointing a finger at the male lead of singing "ding dong, oh baby sing a song"...the male lead says....."excuse me please me know no song"...... .then the female lead gets on her horse, wears her shields and vows to prove her husbands innocence in 24/48/72 hours......Wink  

Yeh, Rads did repeat Mrinu dahlings saris.......I think the yellow one worn by her in the KL honeymoon was worn by Mrinu in the engagement ceremony of Rads with Dev..........the one after the chariot pulling episodes. 

Edited by misti73 - 06 January 2011 at 2:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5radha_bilahariAnsa786laxmisanusha34..yajnaseni..

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing, guess the dance show is working kinda. Ram mily is falling back again!! Let see what is going to happen, now that big boss is ending!!  
When is CB 2 coming!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Ansa786 Goldie
Ansa786
Ansa786

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Thanks Chalhov for the TAM ratings. Lets see whether the year 2011 brings any luck to Zee's existing shows, it's upcoming shows and the channel itself ... Wink ... At present, no show has been able to beat PR which always happens to be in 1st place every week, I am hoping for some movement once CB2 comes on air. I know, I know I will have to wait quite some time for that to happen and I am waiting .........

I have seen other shows stealing the sarees worn by Radhika in CB but did not know Radhika herself was repeating sarees worn by Mrin in the show . I wonder who was in charge of the clothing department ? Is it the actors themselves or the CVs ? Don't know !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovDevika.

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by chalhov

Misti Radha
yes unless the story line is good Cb2 will again face the same problem.Not much is changing in the shows of Zee when the story line is so poor with only marriages,SRs, fire accidents and parties and the same old tracks in the stories of different showsLOLConfused  with the same old songs even in the historical serials LOL and circles being repeated unless some good and new tracks r given how will u capture the new viewers.How long can the popularity of actors get u trps.LOL Well sets repeating I was surprised to see that Rads after marriage was repeating the sarees worn by Mrin in the earlier tracks as I am watching the repeat telecast on Zee Smile I could place themLOL

You forgot to mention the parallel female lead wanting to sleep with the main male lead......when that is unsuccessful then the female parallel lead or her favourite senior member of the family pointing a finger at the male lead of singing "ding dong, oh baby sing a song"...the male lead says....."excuse me please me know no song"...... .then the female lead gets on her horse, wears her shields and vows to prove her husbands innocence in 24/48/72 hours......Wink  

Yeh, Rads did repeat Mrinu dahlings saris.......I think the yellow one worn by her in the KL honeymoon was worn by Mrinu in the engagement ceremony of Rads with Dev..........the one after the chariot pulling episodes. 

Yes that track too one of the fav of the channel currently running in one of the showsWinkLOL

Misti not only the yellow one but also the green one I was surprised Mrin wore it at the very starting when Dev came back from America and also the one which she wore in the dream sequence which Rads the Navyblue/purple one when Dev was supposed to be Dead and she sees him near the joola dining table etc even the Kurta Dev wore when he had that accident is same as Arjun wore during the karwa cauth at Rads place.LOL

Edited by chalhov - 07 January 2011 at 12:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34Devika.misti73

anusha34 Goldie
anusha34
anusha34

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
misti  and chalhov so sweet of u to post such a wonderful messaGE. misti what can i say about you dear, without you we were bored. i enjoyed myself by reading your post. i specially liked this part "ding dong, oh baby sing a song"...the male lead says....."excuse me please me know no song"......  you are very talented

chalhov even i was suprised to see that radhika was wearing Mrin saris. only thing different is the sari jacket designsLOLLOL

chalhov and misti i really enjoyed myself by reading your post. omg you guys have a great talent. i dont have a talent 2 write like this may good bless you lots of love and hugs...HugHug have a nice day

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovDevika.Neerjaa

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
ZEE.... or DJ.. anyone... please don't dig your own grave... please bring back our B -2 with a good story line..  just something that we all can relate... 

hope everything will go fine... 

Thannks chalhov, Misti, radha and everyone.. nice POV...

Edited by DEVIKA8 - 07 January 2011 at 6:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovanusha34radha_bilaharimisti73

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
thx for posting
Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
 Almost all new coming soaps in other channels are having different contents, not any more saas-bahu saga or over dramatised crowded family sagas......now there is change in story-line but Zee is still having the same kind of soaps, nothing new....Even DJ,s recent shows are quite disappointing.....Zee itself is responsible for low TRP of its soaps......you do not want to see the same tracks repeatedly.......Just playing merry-go-round with tracks ,something from here and something from there.....Zee should also realise what kind of soaps its churning out......Curious to see what kind of soap  CB2 will be.....This time God( ZEE) have mercy on viewers who are eagerly waiting for CB2 and should come out something fresh, new  in CB2......

Edited by neerjashingla - 10 January 2011 at 3:14am

Go to top