India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

sangini sucks and lacks consistensy

anjalianjali Groupbie
anjalianjali
anjalianjali

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
i had great hopes from sangini when it started.the initial attraction was iqbal, aditi,title song and the outline story of love can happen again.but after the initial few episodes,i am just tolerating and hoping it will be on track soon.

sangini is a story with complex characters, whether it is rudr,pihu, rajarani,dadi.....they got excellent actors to portray the role.and they justify the role also.but the CVs are making the story as if they dont know what to do now or what will happen later in sangini.such a waste of good actors and good story.

The makeup and dressing is pathetic.nowadays gauri's face lokk older tahn her age and doesnot suit iqbal.her lips is too big and she is using dark lipsticks?pihu look good with less ornaments and sleeveless sarees without middle parting of hair.iqbal look awesome in suits.binny looked awesome in that resaturant song and saree also suited her.but after marriage her costumes seem like it is for another person.before marriage also her salwar sucked.

character portrayal is also very bad.is rudr an amnesia patient.is he a person of sound mind?his mood swings is not common.dadu and ketki is making gauri the godess.but till now we cant compare the raga jodi as shiv and parvati.its absurd.comparison shows what a nonsense.

what is with the story writers and screenplay.it is so illogical and i feel like i am out of common sense for watching this.but still, i dont want to see something good get spoiled in the wrong hands.

sangini should immediately change the cvs,screenplay,editing,wardrobe,dialogues and character portrayal. and also a makeover for gauri.sangini lacks consistensy in everything.

adipihu Senior Member
adipihu
adipihu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalianjali

i had great hopes from sangini when it started.the initial attraction was iqbal, aditi,title song and the outline story of love can happen again.but after the initial few episodes,i am just tolerating and hoping it will be on track soon.

sangini is a story with complex characters, whether it is rudr,pihu, rajarani,dadi.....they got excellent actors to portray the role.and they justify the role also.but the CVs are making the story as if they dont know what to do now or what will happen later in sangini.such a waste of good actors and good story.

The makeup and dressing is pathetic.nowadays gauri's face lokk older tahn her age and doesnot suit iqbal.her lips is too big and she is using dark lipsticks?pihu look good with less ornaments and sleeveless sarees without middle parting of hair.iqbal look awesome in suits.binny looked awesome in that resaturant song and saree also suited her.but after marriage her costumes seem like it is for another person.before marriage also her salwar sucked.

character portrayal is also very bad.is rudr an amnesia patient.is he a person of sound mind?his mood swings is not common.dadu and ketki is making gauri the godess.but till now we cant compare the raga jodi as shiv and parvati.its absurd.comparison shows what a nonsense.

what is with the story writers and screenplay.it is so illogical and i feel like i am out of common sense for watching this.but still, i dont want to see something good get spoiled in the wrong hands.

sangini should immediately change the cvs,screenplay,editing,wardrobe,dialogues and character portrayal. and also a makeover for gauri.sangini lacks consistensy in everything.
I AM TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. I HATE NOW THIS SANGINI . WASTE OF TIME PL GO OFF AIR  WHAT A STUPID IDEA. VERY BAD VERY BAD.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

mmmmh i don't think the show will ever recover.. cos damage is already done.....Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top