Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Surviving... :) (Page 3)

LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Hi Liz

Once again a great post and you have echoed the same feeling that I and many other have in this forum.
I would still like to add that I am feeling like AS from today's episode (06/01) in which she cant except that Dutta is no more and has gone into a denial phase and like all the people from Patil Wadi who were chanting (we wont our Dattu Bhau back). I too am feeling the same and  not willing to let go of this wonderful character which has been  inacted and perfected by MR only. You can call be selfish if you like.but like Naku and  the title of the show mujhe be Laagi Tujshe Lagan Dutta. I have never in so many years of watching TV serials, be it British, American or Indian have ever been so involved like I have in LTL and all its characters especially our one and only Dutta. I really dont  wont to let him go so quickly and abruptly.  So my request to CV,s MR, PH and all concerned would be please give this show and Dutta a beautiful and fitting ending and leave us with fond momeries and not break our hearts. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ships

f_raaz Groupbie
f_raaz
f_raaz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Same here, LTL couldn't come at a better time in my life, I had a really difficult couple of years prior and needed a redemption. I don't know why it seems so silly in reality to think that a fictitious show would impact on me so much, but its true. I was hooked from the very first Nakku-Dutta conversation, which was so beautiful that i remember watching it 3 times back to back. I don't really like tv that much, but it had given me fresh and hopeful feeling, something positive to look forward to. 2010 is a real abrupt back-to-reality check, LTL aka Dutta is a really big void to fill. My sisters call me crazy, maybe  I really am. 

LaTuLa

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Liz, lyk u nd many more see urself in dutta nd learned sumthng in ur lyf, i also learned many things from ltl nd i realy wants to thnx ltl for that. For the first tym in life i got to knw wat luv actualy means, learned how beautiful luv can be, learned that the thing wich appeared luv to u may actualy be just infatuation. I m always a firm believer of god nd ltl add on my faith, i realise for the first tym in lyf that wat faith nd trust actualy means.

Nd no matter wat may happen to ltl, i vl always cherish ltl nd sweet memories it gave to me.

komal_w25

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
my problem is that i can't decide what i'll do if MR walks out...i don't think i'll be able to continue with my FF ek this kahani...and also i don't know if i'll be able to bear coming to the forum..i don't want to switch to anyother forum either.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index