India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Surviving... :) (Page 2)

duttarpita Newbie
duttarpita
duttarpita

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
LizDarcy....I love all your posts.....whenever I read your posts.....I always feel that OMG,I wanted to say exactly the same thing. As I have said in one of my earlier post, I am somehow handicapped in expressing my feelings publicly.....

Me too, I really owe to LTL and Mishal for rediscovering me and my faith in myself which I had lost 3 year's back.
I am also in teaching profession and it's soo true that the love we get from a child,from our students can totally change one's life...

I really pray  that our love for LTL and for Mishal Raheja wins......

Arpita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66-bharti-

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Liz...You are great! Where exactly did you get this positive energy! Please send me some...I am in dire need of it..Cry

As I have mentioned before, I have no hard feelings towards Mishal. I wish him all the best. But my judgement towards his this decision is my own. It has broken a lot of hearts and might cause the whole show to go down too...Thats sad. Well, as many have said, we do not know his side of the story...Whatever it is...Wish him all the best!

Now coming to how I am surviving this news....I am shocked that this fictional character has that much of an impact on me...I am sad and hurt..Today morning, I was just thinking, why cannot all this be just a bad dream like some magic! Ouch This is a very much needed blow for me as I feel I had to snap out of this addiction to Tasha and Dutta sooner or later..I so wish it was not this way - when their story is hanging right near the climax. Have I been able to snap out of it - Answer is a big NO...yet...I am trying. I would have felt better if we at least had Dutta on screen in the episode yesterday. But no, and I think we will not get to see him today too..Am just scared if they might plan to change him with this accident itself...Dead

Lets see...And Kudos to you for such a nice post! You are a strong person.

shipssub_rosa

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Beautiful Post Liz 
You know i read few comments on that he will leave and blah blah 
but even i have total faith on  this petition 
cuz i dont want k at the end ifeel like i  didnt do anything 
atleast now we have a chance to say what we like 
and even i wish this petition works 
Fingers crossed :)

i believe with this petition we are heard 
Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Dear Lizy,

Well your post nearly made me cry, you write so well....I am loss for words but then as you rightly said, let us remember the good things about the show....Mishal put life in Dutta's character, I am not an avid serial watcher but maybe in the Hindi Tellydom his role was the strongest as far as a male lead is concerned.  Let us thank him for giving us a wonderful time feeling the emotions he portrayed...let us thank him for the lovely evenings he presented...no I am not saying it is only Mishal's doing for I know the creatives also play a big part but then it is he who showcased their work....

Yes we will be sad to see him go, our evenings won't be the same any longer but let us put ourselves in his shoes....would we let the chance go to take our careers forward?.  This is the time for him to work, he is immensely talented....it is rat race out there, is it fair on our part expect that Mishal should stay back for us...why don't we look this way he is going for he will come back with a lot of new characters and entertain us in various other ways....

Let us wish the best for him....and Lizy as Vandu said the teachers are real unsung heroes, I belong from a family of teachers though I am not one but then I must also add in this fast moving world, they too have become so very professionals... I feel pain for the children who had to bid goodbye to you...remember the book, 'To Sir, with love'...I can imagine the little faces seeing you leave....all the best to you, love Tin

ships-bharti-

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Love u and ur posts lizzzzHug

even i won't give up until MR finally leaves who knows he might stay well i signed the petition too..........gearing up to bambared other PH people with mails heheTongue
ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skavitha08

even i won't give up until MR finally leaves who knows he might stay well i signed the petition too..........gearing up to bambared other PH people with mails heheTongue

I hope it will be better if we Bombard MR more... Smile 

wonderful topic liz... I m numb right now to say anything ..Smile
loveumishal Senior Member
loveumishal
loveumishal

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by skavitha08

I hope it will be better if we Bombard MR more... Smile 

wonderful topic liz... I m numb right now to say anything ..Smile

Sara, i was thinking in similar lines- apart from FB, petition is there any other way we can reach MR?
ships Senior Member
ships
ships

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
 Liz,Vandu,Crystal,Tin. Thank you so much for your valuable contributions in this stituation. You have written what many of us have been thinking about. My take on the scenario is --

1. As Dutta Bhao, Mishal has give us inumerable cherishable moments, I also recognise there are many unknown faces who worked towards creating this character.In my view Dutta- Nakku love story can't have an anti-climax that too after a huge bulid  up by the creatives. I would loose all the positivity this very show taugh me.

2. I would never know what transpired behind the scenes so will not blame anyone. I am at fault for getting so attached to a fiction show. I can change myself not others.I'll  have to learn to move on.

3. When as a viewer its so difficult to see things take a downward spiral,how disheartening this time must be for the PH,MR and rest of the team?? who have breathed one whole year on the sets of LTL.

4. I can not guide the precedings or demand things. I can only request for proper positive closure and I have done so by signing the petition.

If LTL has ever enthralled you,made you happy,made you understand some finer points in life please sign the petition. Its a special request to all the silent readers as I've been one for a long time.

--Ships 

mozart66MelodiousDreams

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index