India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Surviving... :)

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Am I sad? Yes. Disturbed? Yes. Bitter? Not really. Things don't always happen our way. But we can try our best. Hopefully, our petition will work. I am not gonna give up hope till the last moment. Not until Feb 28. Somehow, I was uneasy ever since I heard the first rumor of Mishal's attitude. I know that was all rubbish, but about him leaving....I knew there couldn't be smoke without fire. I still feel there are problems we are unaware of. And while I have every right to chastise Mishal as a loyal viewer, I'll choose not to. I read all the pro and anti Mishal threads. We're all right in our own way, I think. We'll do everything in our power to make him stay back. He can't be but moved by our efforts to see him onscreen. This is the kind of love people often dream of.

To be adulated by people all over, unconditionally. I know all about it. I've worked as a teacher for a while. To tell you the truth, there is no love so beautiful, so unconditional, as that of a child. I've had to change my decision a few times, stay back for all the kids who loved me. But then again, I needed the change. When I shifted cities I remember crying, thinking of all the hearts I'd broken. :) Many of the kids I love were hurt that I chose to leave. I couldn't tell them how much I loved them. Looking back, I don't regret my decision. But yes, I still know I am loved. I'm still in touch with all of them, and they still tell me how much they love me. It is a blessing indeed. When I first heard about Mishal's decision, I was strangely reminded of my own decision. I know my kids felt the same way, they felt cheated that I was leaving them mid-way. But I had no other choice. And while it hurt to see them sad, I had to do it. 

Whatever his reasons may be, I hope he makes a wise choice. This is a matter of his career too. He has to look out for himself. But I really hope he does try and see our perspective too. We're giving him a practical solution, asking him to manage this commitment with the other ones, for a few months atleast. If the channel co-operates, we could have a beautiful ending for our amazing show. Maybe in 4 months. That would be enough, I think.

A year ago, I wouldn't have reacted like this. I'd have withdrawn and acted all churlish that it happened this way. But I've grown a lot in the past year. I'd say that part of the credit goes to LTL. It's lifted me out of that pit of despair, told me a tale that no matter how bad things may seem, there's always hope. Faith is something that lives in you, and even when you profess to hate the world, there's this voice in you that screams aloud, and says Believe. I've seen that in Dutta, I've seen myself in him. The way he's fought his fate, he's made me stop crying and take notice. These days, I take it all in my stride, knowing that no matter what transpires, I will survive. I love LTL, and Dutta for this. For giving me myself. For this atleast, I can never hate the show, or Mishal who gave me Dutta. Smile

I'd give you the usual nonsense, that life goes on. It does. But we're richer, for all the joy and sorrow that this character has shared with us. If there's something we've learnt from Dutta over the months, it's that you decide your fate, you fight it, and ultimately you learn to love your fate for making you who you are. I'll always always remain indebted to Mishal for giving me this. No amount of hatred or anger can obliterate this happiness.

Here's hoping that our faith wins. Cheers! Smile

And the keyword is, survive, no matter what transpires.

If nothing else, like Vandu(Prettywoman) said, my family and friends will be happy to have me back. The last few months, LTL has literally owned me.LOL

Love,
Liz

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

merunduttarpitasaku1122inoshdikuloloshan2430LaTuLakomal_w25loveumishalnotsorryshipsshruti10augustdramagoCrystal29prettywomanAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-sasha_1mnx12rama_2010mozart66ltl_fanduskSubiikadduuFishfishsub_rosakiran255divy609skavitha08left_foreverartikbMelodiousDreamssuhana19-bharti-ushankitvcmIsHeZ.x--Sia--Prinsesse.Suvimeghapartistranger2roseMrsKhan

loveumishal Senior Member
loveumishal
loveumishal

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Beautiful Post , Liz

As i mentioned in one of my posts

I have FAITH. That's what I have learned from LTL & Tasha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcy

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
What a beautiful way to put your thoughts across liz!!

Through your posts I too re-discovered Dutta in me! I met him all over again and fell in love with the character even more! Mishal is all responsible to bring to life such a beautiful character. LTL too has been close to my heart as I too survived because of it! Learnt a few lessons in life and believe me it gave me solution to all my problems - keep faith!! LTL has worked wonders in my life!! Mishal has been largely responsible for it all!! THANKS A TON TO HIM! My only wish is that he should be there till the end of LTL. If he exists then LTL too should wind up. Please CVs you owe us that.

lizdarcy

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for such a lovely post liz!Hug
As you said I too believe that no matter what happens one has to survive till the life is destined to end.. then why not survive with smile,hope and energy.
I have been somehow effected by LTL the same way it has effected you as I started watching it during the worst phase of my life and Dutta taught me to fight back even if the circumstances doesn't favour you.. since then every morning  I get up with a smile on my face and take the day as it comes to me.. like you I have started taking it into my stride without getting effected by the happenings.. they can no longer upset me.. and I mean it! LTL and to be more precise dutta has lifted me too out of the pit of despair and I will always remain indebted to the people who created dutta for the people like us.. 
Mishal is definitely a blessed guy.. it is not an easy task to make such an impact on people and that too without even actually meeting them. I just wish him the best of the world and hope he doesn't regret at any point of time.. I pray to God that he always enlightens him to the right direction in his life.
Although I am very disturbed/upset with this news of him leaving this show but somewhere in my heart I pray for his bright future and would be more than happy to see him rise and progress and achieve his dreams.. On the other hand being a loyal LTL addict I also want him to think about us too and I would love  if PH make him come to an agreement that he stays till the show ends and assure him that they will end the show within a given period of time may be within 4-5 months and if Mishal agrees to it that will be the best new year pesent to all of us..
Hoping for the best! 
Lots of love! muaaahh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrylizdarcy

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Beautifully written Liz.. seriously touched my heart.. You are a very dear and brave lady!!

I am not anti Mishal at all as the guy has not opened his mouth in defence and without that how can you term him as guilty. Buta s I said in another thread all these varying emotions stem from the single truth that he is much loved which is no mean feat considering he has only enacted a fictitious character, but done it in such an overwhelmingly convincing manner that we are prepared to spend sleepless nights pondering over LTl and his decision.

Yes, if MR quits, unfortunately that will be the end of LTL for me as I cannot bear to see any other face for Dutta or nakku with anyone else. And yes, my family will get me back as I think they have come to a point where they cannot see what I see in this show. But then sabka dil ek jaise nahin hota na.. I see LTL with my heart and they with their ears and eyes and there lies the difference which I can never make them cross nor will I attempt to..the beauty of LTl will can only be felt not seen..Tasha are the eternal jodi for me and I would only want the image in my heart not to be tarnished if the show continues after/if he leaves.

I do believe that a lot of positive energy brings you the desired effect. And now with all of us pulling in the same direction to somhow keep MR on board and to still give our show a proper closure, we should be optimistic that we will win.. it will be MR's win as people have loved his Dutta and fighting all odds to save that Dutta. So let's all keep positive and hopefully the PH will be able to work out a deal with MR so that he can give us another 3-4 months to wrap up the story with an ending we all will cherish and take away with us for the rest of our lives..

Liz - Your kids are indeed very fortunate to have a teacher like you who thinks from her heart and that is what differentiates a special teacher from other teachers. I have 2 kids and have come across several teachers, but there are one or two will always have a special place in this mum's heart not only for what they do for the kids but for the parents too.. I always feel that teachers are unsung heroes who mould young lives, but they never get their due...

Vandu

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrylizdarcyshipsCrystal29FishfishSubii--Sia--stranger2rose

kapa147 Newbie
kapa147
kapa147

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Am I sad? Yes. Disturbed? Yes. Bitter? Not really. Things don't always happen our way. But we can try our best. Hopefully, our petition will work. I am not gonna give up hope till the last moment. Not until Feb 28. Somehow, I was uneasy ever since I heard the first rumor of Mishal's attitude. I know that was all rubbish, but about him leaving....I knew there couldn't be smoke without fire. I still feel there are problems we are unaware of. And while I have every right to chastise Mishal as a loyal viewer, I'll choose not to. I read all the pro and anti Mishal threads. We're all right in our own way, I think. We'll do everything in our power to make him stay back. He can't be but moved by our efforts to see him onscreen. This is the kind of love people often dream of.

To be adulated by people all over, unconditionally. I know all about it. I've worked as a teacher for a while. To tell you the truth, there is no love so beautiful, so unconditional, as that of a child. I've had to change my decision a few times, stay back for all the kids who loved me. But then again, I needed the change. When I shifted cities I remember crying, thinking of all the hearts I'd broken. :) Many of the kids I love were hurt that I chose to leave. I couldn't tell them how much I loved them. Looking back, I don't regret my decision. But yes, I still know I am loved. I'm still in touch with all of them, and they still tell me how much they love me. It is a blessing indeed. When I first heard about Mishal's decision, I was strangely reminded of my own decision. I know my kids felt the same way, they felt cheated that I was leaving them mid-way. But I had no other choice. And while it hurt to see them sad, I had to do it. 

Whatever his reasons may be, I hope he makes a wise choice. This is a matter of his career too. He has to look out for himself. But I really hope he does try and see our perspective too. We're giving him a practical solution, asking him to manage this commitment with the other ones, for a few months atleast. If the channel co-operates, we could have a beautiful ending for our amazing show. Maybe in 4 months. That would be enough, I think.

A year ago, I wouldn't have reacted like this. I'd have withdrawn and acted all churlish that it happened this way. But I've grown a lot in the past year. I'd say that part of the credit goes to LTL. It's lifted me out of that pit of despair, told me a tale that no matter how bad things may seem, there's always hope. Faith is something that lives in you, and even when you profess to hate the world, there's this voice in you that screams aloud, and says Believe. I've seen that in Dutta, I've seen myself in him. The way he's fought his fate, he's made me stop crying and take notice. These days, I take it all in my stride, knowing that no matter what transpires, I will survive. I love LTL, and Dutta for this. For giving me myself. For this atleast, I can never hate the show, or Mishal who gave me Dutta. Smile

I'd give you the usual nonsense, that life goes on. It does. But we're richer, for all the joy and sorrow that this character has shared with us. If there's something we've learnt from Dutta over the months, it's that you decide your fate, you fight it, and ultimately you learn to love your fate for making you who you are. I'll always always remain indebted to Mishal for giving me this. No amount of hatred or anger can obliterate this happiness.

If nothing else, like Vandu(Prettywoman) said, my family and friends will be happy to have me back. The last few months, LTL has literally owned me.LOL

Love,
Liz

kapa147 Newbie
kapa147
kapa147

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Love,
Liz

HI lIZ
vERY NICE POST I HOPE THAT MISHAL STAYS UNTIL THE END OF THE SHAW. RIGHT NOW I CAN'T REALLY THINK OF ANYTHING BECAUSE I AM VERY SAD CryCryCryHEARING THAT HE IS LEAVING THE SHAW. I AM LOYAL WATCHER  OF LTL. IF TEHRE IS NO MISHAL (DUTTA) I WILL STOP WATCHING THE SHAW. I AM JUST HOPING FOR THE REALLY BEST .

-bharti-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Beautiful post Liz!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index