Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

is nivi mentally ill?? - article (Page 4)

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by Anamika1570

I am not sure I want to watch CCBM till the Rona-Dhona-Fear Scenes of Nivedita ends. I did not watch yesterday and I am not likely to watch till Viren is back.I cannot tolerate the crap anymore.

I too don't feel like watching it till this track is over. Just think ,tomorrow and on mahaepisode they will be showing the same "madness" drama!!!!!!!.Angry When i think about it
I get frustrated and mad.Unhappy

Yeah... Agree with you. Still I cannot figure out how Nivedita can be held responsible for medicines which looked similar to the previous one's because I do not think she goes to the Chemist to buy it... Obviously whom ever brought the medicines should be declared the Culprit and not her. Don't you think so?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaiNu_Aduteddybear66

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartc

Hey teddy,

If I am not mistaken, this article has been taken from TellyChakkar website, correct? Just a word of caution here and I don't mean to dampen your attempts to bring information for us BUT.. TellyChakkar articles are NOT to be posted on I-F as its a violation of our forum's rules and regulations. So please refrain from posting them in future as they are not allowed to be posted here :) Hope u won't mind my little tip here :) Other than that, I must agree that Neha looks super cute in that outfit *hehehe*

Cheers,
Sana~

ill keep tht in mind... for nxt time... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
u know when the MG OF MEDICINE INCREASES the colour also changes there is lot of difference in 200 mg and 600 mg,they definately are not similar,  they think we are illiterate, how unrealistic they can get, PLEASE THEY ARE TRYING TO CREATE UNNECESSARY THRILL WITHOUT REALIZING WHAT THEY ARE SHOWING Is UNBELIEVABLE.....but still would want to know who is the MP i have given my precious 3 months watching this...hahahah weird..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83vids08

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandipai

u know when the MG OF MEDICINE INCREASES the colour also changes there is lot of difference in 200 mg and 600 mg,they definately are not similar,  they think we are illiterate, how unrealistic they can get, PLEASE THEY ARE TRYING TO CREATE UNNECESSARY THRILL WITHOUT REALIZING WHAT THEY ARE SHOWING Is UNBELIEVABLE.....but still would want to know who is the MP i have given my precious 3 months watching this...hahahah weird..

Spot on ! aren't the meds  weight distinct by colour or shape. Lets SUE them for challenging our intelligenceLOL 
Also if they show it as the same colour/shape as they have ( assumed us to be fools) Its not Nivi's problem because she does not buy them for God's sakeAngry
Ek scene mein do baar ullu bana diya!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

dont try to find intelligence in TV creatives? all your intelligence will vanish...LOL..In Bidaai, they showed Alekh is schizophrenic, completely ignorant of what schizophrenia is...

here Viren is supposed to be obsessive...and in the last months, I never saw abnormaility in his behaviour, except, when I tried to look for obsession in his behaviour with a fixed mind...now for convenience of the story, they might show Viren obsessed...I dont think the CTs know anything about the meaning beyond the word...they just know there is something called "obsession" and can be used as a formula to woo audiences...LOL
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Spot on ! aren't the meds  weight distinct by colour or shape. Lets SUE them for challenging our intelligenceLOL 
Also if they show it as the same colour/shape as they have ( assumed us to be fools) Its not Nivi's problem because she does not buy them for God's sakeAngry
Nivi gives the medicine everyday...that might be the logic...so she handles the medicine bottleSmile
LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by vids08

Nivi gives the medicine everyday...that might be the logic...so she handles the medicine bottleSmile

seriously... it can't get any sillier than this... typical stupid repeated dumb ideas

Go to top