Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

is nivi mentally ill?? - article (Page 3)

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I am not sure I want to watch CCBM till the Rona-Dhona-Fear Scenes of Nivedita ends. I did not watch yesterday and I am not likely to watch till Viren is back.I cannot tolerate the crap anymore.

Yeah Me too.  Because of MP track people out there gone not only crazy but they are bugged with this.  I think most people don't want to watch CCBM because of the crying torture of Nivi.  Don't know what more twist to be unfolded in the maha episode.  Its better for CT's to end this MP track in this Mahaepisode itself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I am not sure I want to watch CCBM till the Rona-Dhona-Fear Scenes of Nivedita ends. I did not watch yesterday and I am not likely to watch till Viren is back.I cannot tolerate the crap anymore.

I too don't feel like watching it till this track is over. Just think ,tomorrow and on mahaepisode they will be showing the same "madness" drama!!!!!!!.Angry When i think about it
I get frustrated and mad.Unhappy

Edited by Resh..... - 06 January 2011 at 10:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66AnamikaSJain

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
really...this was my first experience with soaps, heard they were entertaining...i liked ccbm initially but now it is horrible, very sad and stressful seeing all this rona dhona in once upon a good time show is really sad, you look forward for something pleasant, meaningful and real not this...really i feel the CTs are sadistic, how can u do it....and in todays world i dont think any girl will take it  the girl is being mentally tortured with no one to help when her mayka is so near she seems to so alone and watching this u feel so helpless...mahaepisode again will be a big torture never thought star plus can come out with such stupid, meaningless, scary, sad drama...really sad, mahaepisode will really be mahatorture..please ignore if i have written something rong, i think i am not in my senses tooooooooooooo...i am very sad...i think i should quit watching this as this is effecting my mood and senses really...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adugmann2010AnamikaSJain

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

I reallyyy damnn confused yaar . NOw wht twist ? itne twist kafi nahi h Kya ? n whwtaa d line in BOLD . wht does tht mean ? Ohh godd plzzz Viren come soon for ur Nivi n for ur fans plzzzz

the line in bold.. well i have highlighted tht.. bcoz im nt gettin wht tht line really means... so i made it bold to knw wht others think... wht could be the shock... 
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
today's episode was also full of crap... sid will also believe nivi is mad lik was shown in precap... the sow is becomin torture for us day by day ... 

i dnt knw wht shock they were talkin abut in the article im still confused over it ... 
naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
thanx girl  will bring the family connection in and another twist that will shock her.....i think this is Viren psycho track Or Nivi's mum death ...or siddath father is not dead LOL these twist make us go nuts

Edited by naley4ever - 06 January 2011 at 10:21pm
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naley4ever

thanx girl  will bring the family connection in and another twist that will shock her.....i think this is Viren psycho track Or Nivi's mum death ...or siddath father is not dead LOL these twist make us go nuts

hahahaha... the best possible twists... g8 one dear... 
smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Hey teddy,

If I am not mistaken, this article has been taken from TellyChakkar website, correct? Just a word of caution here and I don't mean to dampen your attempts to bring information for us BUT.. TellyChakkar articles are NOT to be posted on I-F as its a violation of our forum's rules and regulations. So please refrain from posting them in future as they are not allowed to be posted here :) Hope u won't mind my little tip here :) Other than that, I must agree that Neha looks super cute in that outfit *hehehe*

Cheers,
Sana~

Go to top