Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

is nivi mentally ill?? - article (Page 2)

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

[

no nt for her .. it will be a torture for us too see another lame episode full of shit ... Angry

i jus hope btw all this crap they reveal us who is behind all this ... its high time now.... 

That was the best quote of the day.LOLLOL  This article is a warning to stay away, if you see this episode, you need psychiatric treatmentROFL
[/QUOTE]

yes... article is warnin for us... still we gonna see it ... n we will gt nthin ot of itAngry ... another episode full of MP behind nivi n family behind her to prove her mental... 

i guess we all here have already became half crazy ... if this track doesnt end soon soon everyone in this forum will strt pullin their hair... Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....LovelyPlanetvids08

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Sid was not believing 1st Nivi has mental problem. Now suddenly what will happen that Sid too starts believing that Nivi is mentally unstable? Will Nivi reveal her doubt against Sid in front of the family? Oh man we cannot take it any more. Plz.... creatives/RS spare Nivi as well as us from all these nonsense immaturely dramatized suspense track.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....Shayafan

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
I think once vandana and lalji kaka also start believing that Nivi is not OK coz of the previous incidents they have witnessed......Siddharth will start believing!! initially i think vandan and kakaji will not open their mouths but later in the mahaepi they will and Sid will then  believe that she needs treatment......But the shock factor might be Dadaji revealing about Virens pastOuchConfusedcoz i always feel dadaji knows something about Viren whivh no one else does and that is why takes time in rtrusting him!!!Confusedthat might be the family connection which can shock Nivi!! just my random thoughts.....
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I reallyyy damnn confused yaar . NOw wht twist ? itne twist kafi nahi h Kya ? n whwtaa d line in BOLD . wht does tht mean ? Ohh godd plzzz Viren come soon for ur Nivi n for ur fans plzzzz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mygod2010

Thanks for the article. Now I think Viren will return and reveal that he is the one behind all this (pretend of course).  This must be the twist that will shock her Confused

Yes dear even i thnk becozz rght now Nivi trusts Viren d most n She loves him also n when she will hear dis frm Viren's mouth ki All dis was his Plan ( 2 save Nivi) She will b shocked . Confused
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
 I am not sure I want to watch CCBM till the Rona-Dhona-Fear Scenes of Nivedita ends. I did not watch yesterday and I am not likely to watch till Viren is back.I cannot tolerate the crap anymore.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaiResh.....teddybear66

naneta IF-Rockerz
naneta
naneta

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
thnx for article..NEHA is luking super gorgeous in this pic...Wink
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
@Nancyy Heyy Jaan hu r u ? .Oh yaarr Kinshuk itni chutiian kyon leta h ? I will die wout him yaar Cry .I hope ki They will Show him daily or atleast on Mahaepisode .

Go to top