India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

is nivi mentally ill?? - article

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Is Nivedita mentally ill? The drama continues in Chand Chupa...

• Neha Sargam

Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein on Star Plus is set to air its maha episode this week. The fans will witness some more twists that will rock the lives of Nivedita and Viren.

A source informs, "Ever since Nivedita has entered the house, the family members want to throw her out of it. Now that Viren is currently not in the house their efforts will gain momentum. Weird things have been happening in the Sood house and people have been made to believe that Nivedita is mentally unstable. In the bumper episode we will continue with this track and now the family will be completely convinced that Nivedita needs psychiatric help. The only member who was her support was Siddharth who will also start believing the same. Nivedita though believes there is something wrong and in the special episode, we will bring the family connection in and another twist that will shock her."

When contacted Abhishek Tewari who plays Siddharth, says, "Yes we have amaha episode coming up where the family insists that Nivedita should be taken to the psychiatrist and I will believe so too even though I have been against it. But now I will believe that she needs to be treated for her own good."

Neha Sargam who plays Nivedita says, "The family wants to treat me because they think I have become mentally unstable but I will resist. Because I know there is something more to the circumstances."

The episode airs this Saturday.

wht do u think will shock her ??? n did u understand tht line ... bcoz i didnt ... plzz explain anyone ... 

Edited by teddybear66 - 06 January 2011 at 4:18am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

monicaymygod2010hajarsanjanasiriakhilhanehnehnejishana_83PriyaThakur-Preetz-celestaevids08ShayafanVirMan_ArShipuviniHafsanjubalananetaSanihaKaKinshuk--aarthi--SofnamoniluvskinshukP.Kamaljit.Sean

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
thanks for the update, so maha episode is a maha torture for niviShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

thanks for the update, so maha episode is a maha torture for niviShocked

no nt for her .. it will be a torture for us too see another lame episode full of shit ... Angry

i jus hope btw all this crap they reveal us who is behind all this ... its high time now.... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....LovelyPlanetvids08sirjee

mygod2010 Groupbie
mygod2010
mygod2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article. Now I think Viren will return and reveal that he is the one behind all this (pretend of course).  This must be the twist that will shock her Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....teddybear66

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
So does that mean that the MP track will end now since the whole family will be convinced about Nivi's mental instability?

Pls new twist is welcome but this MP track shld end. So the family connection. that means MP is sum1 from the family itself .....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiriResh.....teddybear66

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mygod2010

Thanks for the article. Now I think Viren will return and reveal that he is the one behind all this (pretend of course).  This must be the twist that will shock her Confused

hmm can be ... as im so confused .. wht will happen ... infact tht line confused me even more ... Ouch
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

So does that mean that the MP track will end now since the whole family will be convinced about Nivi's mental instability?

Pls new twist is welcome but this MP track shld end. So the family connection. that means MP is sum1 from the family itself .....

tht line is so confusin tht no one is able to get wht tht really means... i jus hope this stupid MP track ends ... atleast for us ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....Shayafan

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
[

no nt for her .. it will be a torture for us too see another lame episode full of shit ... Angry

i jus hope btw all this crap they reveal us who is behind all this ... its high time now.... 
[/QUOTE]

That was the best quote of the day.LOLLOL  This article is a warning to stay away, if you see this episode, you need psychiatric treatmentROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasirivandipaiResh.....tamushi

Go to top