A date to remember --indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
A date to remember
STARONE.IN

STAR One's Yeh Ishq Haaye  will soon see a romantic date between Manjari and Ranbir.

STARONE.IN

Manjari, who is head over heels in love with Ranbir, is ecstatic about the date. She says, "I was heartbroken when I heard that Akshay and Puja's wedding was cancelled. I was so disheartened, but Ranbir has been such a pillar of support. To cheer me up, he has offered to take me out to dinner. He is such a romantic person, and I feel that it's a date between us," she says, adding that the evening when they were stranded in the rain was when they realised that both of them were in love with each other. "We haven't made any big commitment as yet, but I think there is something wonderful between us," she adds.

Ranbir also admitted that he's slowly developing feelings for Manjari. "Earlier, I looked at her as a friend, but now, I realise that she's a wonderful person. I'm really excited about this date, and I hope that she feels the same way I do. I'm taking her to a pub. Somewhere, I know that she feels the same way I do. So, I am biding my time about when to pop the question as well," he says.

Manjari also admits that she confided to her best friend Akshay that she was going on a date with Ranbir. Little does she realise that Akshay is in love with her. However, buzz says that she will soon come to know about it.

To know how the date goes and how the drama unfolds for a potential love triangle, watch Yeh Ishq Haaye every Monday to Saturday, at 8 PM, only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Thursday, January 06, 2011
STARONE.IN

You have already voted on this!
like   0  LIKE  | 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mema-

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
thnxx for sharing. This article has been posted two times on the forum.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index