Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

please KaShians do read n reply:'( (Page 5)

tanya_dmgroxxx IF-Dazzler
tanya_dmgroxxx
tanya_dmgroxxx

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
i dun think they are implying kash....
first n foremost reason they wnt actually instigate such a huge grup of fans....it will cause them lose...

secondly...we all knw tht kash are gud frnds......i knw tht there have been rumours abt thm.....bt if we start believing the rumours thn karan is believed to have wrse conditions wid sum of the other cast members......bt thtsnt true...coz they're all rumours....

so yes this cant in ny way be abt kash

slumberqueen IF-Sizzlerz
slumberqueen
slumberqueen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritishah3

There goes this Forum Again......Wacko 

Why do people have to Drag Karan Wahi in Everything without any Rhyme or Reason......And then they say we haven't bashed your Favs or abused them,then why are some people Pointing Fingers on KW and Blaming him.....Wacko

Jeez!!!! This is a KaSh post the TM has clearly mentioned it so is it hard to let it remain a KaSh post ONLY....Ermm

Yup!
All this point all I can infer is that SR and KW were too powerful and popular that  people can just not refrain from bringing in KW  or SR from topics irrelevant to them.

Anycase jokes apart, this is precisely  why we wanted this forum to be locked in the first place as people here just cannot refrain from bashing actors.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliaindian_beauty-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
There we go again....this is y ppl wanted this forum to be opened again so they can bash actors especially KW....srsly ppl get a life and stop dragging KW into everything just to make your favorite look lyk so a called "Hero" this post was not even KW or why SA left DMG so just stop with stupidity!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliaIncense-Harshu-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
There we go again..
Wen its clearly mentioned dat its a KaSh post den why people r dragging KW in it ??

Dat's d reason we were against d forum reopening dis forum can never change

Vijay bhaiya needs to see dis post

Edited by sidma_love - 07 January 2011 at 10:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliaslumberqueenIncenseindian_beauty-x-Reshu-x-

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Do you guys really love KW so much to drag him everywhere?
And just , just for once use common sense-Did SA leaving the show was of any use to KW? He himself left the show 2 weeks after that . So Why in the freaking world he would want her to go?? People and their logic:Haywire. Atleast think before believing any crap , just think once ! No need to just start blaming someone to save your favourite! Ughh!

Edited by MagicalKash - 07 January 2011 at 10:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Euphoria.nyctophiliaslumberqueen-Harshu-indian_beauty-x-Reshu-x-

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karan-007

Originally posted by sidfan11

Originally posted by riddhan

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Probably. You know, Karan and Shilpa ain't on good terms, 'cause, apparently, Karan is the reason Shilpa was forced out of DMG for the second time. And I feel, that, if this really is true, than Karan and Shilpa shouldn't really get back together. They might even destroy the 'good feelings' we have for KaSh right now. Smile
ksg was not the reason it was karan wahi for him she was out of dmg n ksg n shilpa r on gud terms Big smile n tm sbs was not implying it for kash Big smile

y did shilpa personally told u it was kw LOL????????? dont make assumptions plzzzzzzzz !!!!!!Tongue

as far as sbs is concerned i dont know whom they were pointing !!!!!!!! everyone knows kash are awesome Tongueand i m sure at any point they will be back !!!!!! Heart
yuppppppppppppp shilpa personally told it Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile even to TT  she told it only kw didn't agreed  n no one has time like yu to mBig smileake asumptionsssssssssssssBig smileBig smileBig smile

gr8 some ppl will not understand they that there is something called  paparrazzi...........which even mentioned that JENNY  was the person who  threw shilpa out  ......but all those are rumors coz in if- interview shilpa was sitting next to kw and she clearly stated  that it was baseless  rumors ...................it was very sad that shilpa role was cut down badly but it is fault of cv and their brilliant ideas  coz of this all that is happening
 palki and sidhant  should have done justice to all  but they failed badly

@ red oh yes we both have time thats y we r commenting on the silly topic.............

any ways  ksg shilpa kw and jenny all are beautiful actors and actress and i wish all of them all the best.......

and all the bashers of kw ksg shilpa or jenny...................ur silly idiotic baseless comments affects no one.............absoulutely no one..............so continue with your blah blah blah blah......

-Shonaa- Groupbie
-Shonaa-
-Shonaa-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zeenia

Excuse me!!!Why is KW being dragged into this???

Is it because this forum knows that SR fans dont visit anymore they think they can say what they want and get away with it!!

thats wat u assume Big smile

Assume what?

There was absolutely no need to mention KW in this post as TM was asking a question regarding Kash!! You were clearly instigating the KW fans!!

This is exactly  why people were against the forum reopening because members  bash  and blame other actors in order to protect their favourites!!

read the comment by a person that ksg was the reason shilpa left so i told who the reason was Big smilen i have not bashed your fav so relax Big smile n i have not instigated anyone Big smile

By blaming an actor without any proof you are instigating his fans!! And by making the comment you did, you provoked me enough to post a reply to your comment!!

Perhaps we should ask vijay himself if he thinks yours and a few other comments on this post blaming another actor is instigating or not!!
read showtime article which told KW was the reason n i have not bashed your fav or abused him Big smile

FYI Showtime mentioned JW as well...Its seems you are purposely dragging KW in it and ignoring the other culprit....
...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

There we go again....this is y ppl wanted this forum to be opened again so they can bash actors especially KW....srsly ppl get a life and stop dragging KW into everything just to make your favorite look lyk so a called "Hero" this post was not even KW or why SA left DMG so just stop with stupidity!!!!
i dont think its possibleLOLLOL
arre baba KW is very phamous re hw can they forget him
im seriously done with this game nowPinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indian_beauty-Harshu-

Go to top