Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

please KaShians do read n reply:'( (Page 3)

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sidfan11

Originally posted by riddhan

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Probably. You know, Karan and Shilpa ain't on good terms, 'cause, apparently, Karan is the reason Shilpa was forced out of DMG for the second time. And I feel, that, if this really is true, than Karan and Shilpa shouldn't really get back together. They might even destroy the 'good feelings' we have for KaSh right now. Smile
ksg was not the reason it was karan wahi for him she was out of dmg n ksg n shilpa r on gud terms Big smile n tm sbs was not implying it for kash Big smile

y did shilpa personally told u it was kw LOL????????? dont make assumptions plzzzzzzzz !!!!!!Tongue

as far as sbs is concerned i dont know whom they were pointing !!!!!!!! everyone knows kash are awesome Tongueand i m sure at any point they will be back !!!!!! Heart
yah shilpa told once in TT article check it Tongue n even show time had it Tonguecheck that too Big smilen u its not assumptions Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaHkaran-007

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidfan11

Probably. You know, Karan and Shilpa ain't on good terms, 'cause, apparently, Karan is the reason Shilpa was forced out of DMG for the second time. And I feel, that, if this really is true, than Karan and Shilpa shouldn't really get back together. They might even destroy the 'good feelings' we have for KaSh right now. Smile
ksg was not the reason it was karan wahi for him she was out of dmg n ksg n shilpa r on gud terms Big smile n tm sbs was not implying it for kash Big smile

y did shilpa personally told u it was kw LOL????????? dont make assumptions plzzzzzzzz !!!!!!Tongue

as far as sbs is concerned i dont know whom they were pointing !!!!!!!! everyone knows kash are awesome Tongueand i m sure at any point they will be back !!!!!! Heart
yuppppppppppppp shilpa personally told it Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile even to TT  she told it only kw didn't agreed Big smile n no one has time like yu to make asumptionsssssssssssssBig smileBig smileBig smile

KhaLidaHriddhan

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia-Harshu-indian_beauty

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

You speak like a child...Just because she said something about your favourite actor, you have to turn the blame on her favourite!!! There were rumours that KSG preferred the AR track instead of the ArSh/ KaSh track...That is why Shilpa's character was sidelined and ultimately ended...I assume this is what Akanksha is trying to hint...
atleast i never use to count like u how many AR fans r boys Big smile n wat blame read TT article wat shilpa has said Big smile n show time article too Big smile
riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

Excuse me!!!Why is KW being dragged into this???

Is it because this forum knows that SR fans dont visit anymore they think they can say what they want and get away with it!!

thats wat u assume Big smile

KhaLidaHtanya_dmgroxxx

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pavsnyctophilia-Harshu-indian_beauty

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Excuse me!!!Why is KW being dragged into this???

Is it because this forum knows that SR fans dont visit anymore they think they can say what they want and get away with it!!

thats wat u assume Big smile

Assume what?

There was absolutely no need to mention KW in this post as TM was asking a question regarding Kash!! You were clearly instigating the KW fans!!

This is exactly  why people were against the forum reopening because members  bash  and blame other actors in order to protect their favourites!!

read the comment by a person that ksg was the reason shilpa left so i told who the reason was Big smilen i have not bashed your fav so relax Big smile n i have not instigated anyone Big smile n yah where m i protecting my fav Confused it came on TT N showtime

Edited by riddhan - 07 January 2011 at 8:16am

KhaLidaHtanya_dmgroxxxaftermath..

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

slumberqueen-Harshu-indian_beauty

Go to top